• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make Calls This Weekend Without Upsetting Anybody?

In summary, it is possible to make calls this weekend without upsetting anybody. It is important to be respectful and considerate of people's time and preferences. Whether it is appropriate to make calls during the weekend depends on the purpose of the call and the expectations of the person being called. To avoid upsetting people, it is best to check with them beforehand and consider alternative forms of communication such as text messages or emails. There are no specific rules for making calls on the weekend, but it is important to be mindful of people's personal time and preferences.
twinchefs
Gold Member
So is it ok to make calls today and saturday?? I don't want to upset anyone by calling them this weekend.

If you're comfortable doing it, I don't see an issue. Most people do regular business on Good Friday with, maybe, a morning or mid-day break for services. Saturday is fair game, IMHO.

I was wondering the same thing. I have the time to make calls today but do not want to offend anyone because of the religious holiday. What do you all think?

I'm glad I'm not the only one worried about this. I decided that today (Friday) and Saturday during the day would be okay.

I booked a show by calling and just received an email request to find a date for a show so people are thinking of PC today :). Maybe they have more TIME to think about it right now. It's days like today that I think I should do MORE with family and friends...among other things of course.

1. Can I make calls this weekend without upsetting anybody?

Yes, it is possible to make calls this weekend without upsetting anybody. However, it is important to be respectful of people's time and preferences.

2. Is it appropriate to make calls during the weekend?

It depends on the purpose of the call and the expectations of the person you are calling. If it is a work-related call, it may be appropriate to make it during the weekend. However, if it is a personal call, it is best to check with the person beforehand to see if they are available and willing to talk.

3. How can I avoid upsetting people when making calls on the weekend?

To avoid upsetting people when making calls on the weekend, it is important to be considerate and understanding. Make sure to only call during appropriate hours and be understanding if the person is not able to talk at that time.

4. What are some alternative ways to communicate with people on the weekend?

Instead of making calls, you can consider sending a text message or an email. This way, the person can respond at their convenience without feeling obligated to answer a call during their personal time.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for making calls on the weekend?

There are no specific rules for making calls on the weekend, but it is important to be respectful and considerate of people's personal time. If you are unsure, it is best to ask the person beforehand if they are available and willing to talk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pchefkristin