1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Cc calls

1. twinchefs

twinchefs Advanced Member Gold Member

So is it ok to make calls today and saturday?? I don't want to upset anyone by calling them this weekend.

Apr 10, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

If you're comfortable doing it, I don't see an issue. Most people do regular business on Good Friday with, maybe, a morning or mid-day break for services. Saturday is fair game, IMHO.

Apr 10, 2009
  3. RossDeb2

RossDeb2 Member Gold Member

I was wondering the same thing. I have the time to make calls today but do not want to offend anyone because of the religious holiday. What do you all think?

Apr 10, 2009
  4. debensch

debensch Gold Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one worried about this. I decided that today (Friday) and Saturday during the day would be okay.

Apr 10, 2009
  5. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

I booked a show by calling and just received an email request to find a date for a show so people are thinking of PC today :). Maybe they have more TIME to think about it right now. It's days like today that I think I should do MORE with family and friends...among other things of course.

Apr 10, 2009
Have something to add?