• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cbs News to Re-Run the Secret Life of Paige Birgfeld

In summary, CBS News is scheduled to rerun Harold Dow's 48 Hours Mystery episode about Paige entitled The Secret Life of Paige Birgfeld. It is scheduled to run on March 27, 2010.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
CBS News is scheduled to rerun Harold Dow's 48 Hours Mystery episode about Paige entitled The Secret Life of Paige Birgfeld. It is scheduled to run on March 27, 2010. I am assuming this is a rebroadcast of the original report, because there have been few new developments (that we are aware of, anyway) since the episode first ran two years ago.

Paige_Meredith_Birgfeld_t220.jpg

Paige Meredeth Birgfeld,
Mother, Cheffer, TPC Director
and friend.

Perhaps there have been updates to this episode, that first ran on June 10, 2008, as reported in our Missing thread. You can read about it here: Morning Update, June 9, 2008, where it is archived in the Missing Thread.

You can read Cheffer reaction to the original report in the Morning update, June 11, 2008.

Until we see it, there's not much else to say, I suppose. As they say in the announcements, check your local listings.

By the way...if you're a newer Cheffer here and you're not familiar with Paige or what happened nearly three years ago, log on to google.com and enter the following text in the search box:

"paige birgfeld" site:cbsnews.com

When you search on that string, you will receive about 400 hits of references to Paige's story on the CBS News website. Take your pick.

There is a preview on YouTube.

Thanks for letting us know, KG. The Furry Guy and I will probably be on the road at that time. If we're home, though, we'll definitely watch, just in case.

I'm not worried about this potentially being a repeat with an update. After all, I figure any publicity is good publicity, like George M. Cohan said, "I don't care what you say about me in the papers. Just say something about me in the papers and be sure you spell my name right."The more Paige's story is told, the more likely it is that someone, somewhere, who knows something, will come forward. There might be just one tiny piece of information out there, that someone knows, that will blow this entire case wide open.

Thank you for the update KG.

I'm with you, KG.

Thanks, KG. I think just keeping it in the news so those that were or are considered "suspect" can be easily recognized by their friends and neighbors who may not know about their connection with Paige.

Bumping . . .

A
bump.gif
as a reminder to everyone who will want to watch tonight.

I tape that every week. The episode on TRU TV channel from "Disappeared" was very good and very tasteful. They interviewed her father a lot on it.

THanks for bumping - its on my CBS tonite at 10pm EST. Its ready to DVR since I have a show tonite.

thanks for posting the time. I want to watch, as I have never seen it before.

Thanks for this post, KG!!!

Looks like CBS sports coverage ran long today and the start is delayed. I'm watching the end of an episode of NCIS: Los Angeles.

yeah... I am flipping back and forth trying to make sure I get it when it starts.

NCIS just ended. The good thing is it's one I hadn't seen. :)48 Hours will be on momentarily.

It's on right now!

If you missed the show, a transcript is available on the http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/03/27/48hours/main6339718.shtml.

You can watch it online at the link as well.

Of course b/c I recorded it NCIS would run late...

At the time, I was working with my Psychic Medium Abilities (since closed down due to unrelated circumstances), I heard from Paige.
I sent the info I was given to the Police.
I hope that they will take this and use it.
Sending Love, Prayers and Healing for Paige's Friends and Family.

Ugh, I haven't been on CS for several days (longer?) and missed the announcement. Hopefully there is will be some justice soon.

I've said this many times before, but will again: thank you KG for keeping watch on this.

My pleasure, Leggy - it's only what one friend would do for another.You can watch the episode, http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6339969n, up on the CBS News website. (Click on the title.)

I can't believe I missed the show!

What is "Cbs News to Re-Run the Secret Life of Paige Birgfeld" about?

"Cbs News to Re-Run the Secret Life of Paige Birgfeld" is a documentary that follows the story of Paige Birgfeld, a mother of three who mysteriously disappeared and was later found murdered.

When will "Cbs News to Re-Run the Secret Life of Paige Birgfeld" air?

The documentary will air on CBS News on [insert date and time here].

Is "Cbs News to Re-Run the Secret Life of Paige Birgfeld" a new documentary?

No, this is a re-run of an original documentary that first aired in [insert original air date here]. It has been updated with new information and interviews.

Will "Cbs News to Re-Run the Secret Life of Paige Birgfeld" include new information about the case?

Yes, the documentary will include new information and interviews that have been gathered since the original airing of the documentary.

Is "Cbs News to Re-Run the Secret Life of Paige Birgfeld" available to stream online?

Yes, the documentary will be available to stream on the CBS News website after it airs on television.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • The_Kitchen_Guy