• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Purpose of the Catty Show Planner?

In summary, a Catty Show Planner is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to plan and organize their product demonstrations or "shows". It can be accessed through the consultant's account on the website and includes features such as a calendar, guest list tracker, and customizable templates. It can be used for both in-person and virtual shows at no extra cost to the consultant.
kam
Staff member
For the catty show planner...on the last page it says:

"I’d love to help you start your own Pampered Chef® business.
As a Consultant, you would’ve earned $ ________________ in commission from your Catalog Show.
You can apply up to $40 of your free product value toward a New Consultant Kit."

My impression is that we use this like the Cooking Show planner - meaning I give it to them with their cattys at the beginning.

How the heck would I have filled out that section BEFORE my host collects orders?

Just wondering what I am missing here.

Just have them turn to it when you are closing the party and if it is over the phone have them fill in the blanks with the info.

Ahh! Thanks! I was baffled for a minute and thought I was using it wrong.

1. What is a Catty Show Planner?

A Catty Show Planner is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to plan and organize their product demonstrations or "shows". It includes a calendar to schedule shows, a guest list tracker, and other helpful resources to make hosting a successful show easy.

2. How do I use the Catty Show Planner?

To use the Catty Show Planner, simply log in to your consultant account on our website and navigate to the "Catty Show Planner" section. From there, you can access all the features and tools available to plan and manage your shows.

3. Can I customize the Catty Show Planner to fit my needs?

Yes, the Catty Show Planner allows for customization to fit your specific needs as a consultant. You can add your own branding, customize the guest list tracker, and even create your own show templates.

4. Is the Catty Show Planner only for in-person shows?

No, the Catty Show Planner can also be used for virtual shows. It includes features to help you plan and manage both in-person and virtual shows seamlessly.

5. Is there a cost to use the Catty Show Planner?

There is no additional cost to use the Catty Show Planner as a Pampered Chef consultant. It is included as part of your consultant account and is a valuable tool to help you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
maassl
  • ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • sillylittlechef