• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Unopened Spring & Summer Catologs for Sale?

In summary, the catalogs for sale are used by Pampered Chef to showcase their products and allow customers to browse and purchase items. New catalogs are released every season, with the possibility of special editions for holidays or new product launches. Customers have the option to purchase catalogs individually or in bulk at discounted prices. Digital versions of the catalogs are also available for purchase and can be downloaded and viewed on any device. Additionally, businesses and consultants have the option to customize catalogs with their own branding and contact information.
shed
I have an unopened pack of 09 spring and summer catologs for sale. I am asking $12.00 which includes shipping media mail. Send me a pm if interested. Thanks

Just a heads up....there is no more media mail for catalogs

Thanks, I didn't realize that. The cost will still be the same.

I'm interested, please send me an e-mail with your address so I can mail you a check. [email protected]

if triple k falls thru, I will take them off your hands. let me know.

What is the purpose of the catalogs for sale?

The catalogs for sale are used to showcase the products offered by Pampered Chef and allow customers to browse and order items.

How often are new catalogs released for sale?

New catalogs are released every season, typically four times a year. However, there may be special editions released for holidays or new product launches.

Can I purchase catalogs individually or in bulk?

You have the option to purchase catalogs individually or in bulk depending on your needs. We offer different quantities at discounted prices for those who want to purchase in bulk.

Are there digital versions of the catalogs available for purchase?

Yes, we offer digital versions of our catalogs for purchase. These can be accessed through our online store and can be downloaded and viewed on any device.

Can I customize the catalogs for my business?

Yes, we offer customization options for catalogs for businesses and consultants. This includes adding your own branding and contact information. Please contact our customer service for more information on customization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • newchefmommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cheriethomas3
  • jessicahawney76