• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invite Distant Friends to Your Catalog Show!

In summary, to invite distant friends to your catalog show, you can send them an email or text with a link to your online catalog or a physical invitation with a catalog and order form. There is no limit to how many distant friends you can invite and they can still place orders even if they don't live in the same area. They do not need to attend the show in person and you can track their orders using the Host Order Summary tool on your Pampered Chef consultant website.
chefcarrie77
I have a person that wants to do a catolog show and would like to send out some invitations to people she doesn't live close to but would still like to tell about her party. I have some of the smaller catologs I was going to mail to the ones she knows wants to order. Does anyone have any ideals?

Do you have the website? You can set her up as a hostess. She can send e-vites to the guests and they can order right there on your site, and she gets the credit.

If you do not have the website. She can use evite.com (it's free) to send invitations inviting them to view the products at www.pamperedchef.com, and to email you or her personally (or phone calls) to order the products.

Last suggestion is to mail the mini's with an invite you've created enclosed. It should list that this is not the full catalog selection to view at pc.com and directions on how to order from hosts show.

You could always ask her to email her friends the PC link and include your phone number for them to call you for orders. If you have a website, shs should include the link to your website.

1. How do I invite my distant friends to my catalog show?

To invite your distant friends to your catalog show, you can send them an email or text message with a link to your personalized online catalog. You can also send them a physical invitation with a catalog and order form included.

2. Is there a limit to how many distant friends I can invite?

No, there is no limit to how many distant friends you can invite to your catalog show. The more, the merrier!

3. Can my distant friends still place an order if they don't live in the same area as me?

Yes, your distant friends can still place an order even if they don't live in the same area as you. They can either place an order through your online catalog or submit an order form with payment through the mail.

4. Do my distant friends need to attend the catalog show in person?

No, your distant friends do not need to attend the catalog show in person. They can simply browse the catalog and place an order through your online catalog or by submitting an order form with payment through the mail.

5. How can I track which of my distant friends have placed orders?

You can track which of your distant friends have placed orders by using the Host Order Summary tool on your Pampered Chef consultant website. This will show you a list of all orders placed under your catalog show, including those from your distant friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • KellyRedHead