1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Catchy saying/phrase

1. I have seen some catchy sayings/phrases that people use...one goes something like Like a lil...host a show
    Like a lot...become a consultant
    I don't remember the whole thing. But I am looking for something cute and catchy, i was wondering if anyone had one that they use or have seen that they wouldn't mind sharing. Thanks

Nov 6, 2005
  2. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

One I enjoy is "If your checkbook says 'no', host a show!"

Nov 6, 2005
  3. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

Like a little? place an order
    Like a lot? host a show
    Like it all? become a consultnt!

I think this was the quote you were originally looking for

4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Yes, that's the one I've heard. :)

Here are a few other phrases I try to work in....

"If your wish list is bigger than your budget, host a show!"

"If you want to spend money, buy all the products you want. If you want to save money, host a show to earn them for free or half-price. If you want to earn money, become a consultant!" (that's much like the one above)

We have fun cluster meetings where we try to come up with some good booking or recruiting lines to tie in with the products. Some are cheesy and I just can't imagine myself saying them without laughing, but it is kind of fun to get a good laugh. Here are some I remember from my meetings:

Hold up the Stainless Steel Whisk and say "It's a very low-'whisk' investment to try on the apron."

Lemon Zester/Scorer: "Become a consultant to have a little more 'zest' in your life."

Knives or any sharp tools: "'Cut' a bill or payment out of your monthly bills by becoming a consultant."

I know there are more, but my brain is dead at this point. We have lots of fun with these at our meetings and can get pretty weird and slap-happy with some of them. I'm sure there are more out there......

5. Thanks

Thank you all very much...they were great and very helpful!

Nov 7, 2005
Have something to add?