• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Perfect Catchphrase: Become a Consultant or Host a Show"

In summary, the conversation was about catchy sayings or phrases that people use in direct sales to promote hosting a show or becoming a consultant. Some examples included "If your checkbook says 'no', host a show!" and "If you want to spend money, buy all the products you want. If you want to save money, host a show to earn them for free or half-price. If you want to earn money, become a consultant!" Other suggestions were "It's a very low-'whisk' investment to try on the apron" and "'Cut' a bill or payment out of your monthly bills by becoming a consultant." These phrases are often used in meetings and can be cheesy but effective in promoting the products.
sjansen77
I have seen some catchy sayings/phrases that people use...one goes something like Like a lil...host a show
Like a lot...become a consultant
I don't remember the whole thing. But I am looking for something cute and catchy, i was wondering if anyone had one that they use or have seen that they wouldn't mind sharing. Thanks

One I enjoy is "If your checkbook says 'no', host a show!"

Like a little? place an order
Like a lot? host a show
Like it all? become a consultnt!

I think this was the quote you were originally looking for

Yes, that's the one I've heard. :)

Here are a few other phrases I try to work in....

"If your wish list is bigger than your budget, host a show!"

"If you want to spend money, buy all the products you want. If you want to save money, host a show to earn them for free or half-price. If you want to earn money, become a consultant!" (that's much like the one above)

We have fun cluster meetings where we try to come up with some good booking or recruiting lines to tie in with the products. Some are cheesy and I just can't imagine myself saying them without laughing, but it is kind of fun to get a good laugh. Here are some I remember from my meetings:

Hold up the Stainless Steel Whisk and say "It's a very low-'whisk' investment to try on the apron."

Lemon Zester/Scorer: "Become a consultant to have a little more 'zest' in your life."

Knives or any sharp tools: "'Cut' a bill or payment out of your monthly bills by becoming a consultant."

I know there are more, but my brain is dead at this point. We have lots of fun with these at our meetings and can get pretty weird and slap-happy with some of them. I'm sure there are more out there......

ThanksThank you all very much...they were great and very helpful!

1. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can either sign up online or reach out to an existing consultant for more information. You will need to purchase a starter kit, attend training sessions, and then start hosting shows to build your business.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, attend conferences and training events, and work flexible hours. You will also have access to a supportive community of consultants and the chance to be your own boss.

3. How can I host a Pampered Chef show?

To host a Pampered Chef show, simply reach out to a consultant and schedule a date. The consultant will bring all the necessary products and supplies, and you can invite your friends and family to join in on the fun. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show.

4. What is a catchphrase and why is it important for consultants?

A catchphrase is a short and memorable phrase that represents your brand and what you have to offer. It is important for consultants to have a catchy catchphrase as it helps them stand out and communicate their message effectively to potential customers.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a Pampered Chef consultant even if you have a full-time job. The beauty of being a consultant is that you can work at your own pace and schedule shows according to your availability. Many consultants have a successful business while also working a full-time job.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Triple K
  • CGutwein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies