• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catchy Newsletter Name Suggestions

animated graphics...from the web." and type in the website's address. My newsletter is not plain or simple. It is awesome!!! I love the layout and the color scheme is fabulous. What program do you use to create it?Thanks! It really isn't as complicated as it looks; I create my newsletter as a table in Word, using two columns and three rows. The first row is my title, second is the little one with the date, and the thrird row is the actual newsletter. Using FORMAT, I add shading and borders. Then I cut and paste the host and guest info from Consultant’s Corner. My kitchen tips and
Kristen
I'm getting ready to publish my first newsletter and am stuck on a name for it. I want something catchy. Any suggestions? I thought about Kristen's Kitchen, but I wonder if that's kind of cheesy and/or obvious. I'm so not creative when it comes to stuff like this!

hmmm....thats a good question. Sometimes I can come up with things and at times I cant. All I can think of is

Kookin' in the Kitchen with Kristen

Kristen,

Did you come up with anything yet??

Last edited by a moderator:
Newsletter nameWell, I asked a couple friends for suggestions and they immediately said Kristen's Kitchen. I asked if it was cheesy and they said yes :eek: LOL, but they also said that it's catchy and will stick in people's brains. So that's what I'm going to use. Thanks for your suggestion! :)

Okay, now hat Kristen has decided on her newsletter name (I think it's perfect and not cheesy at all -btw)... can you help me out? What can we do with the letter B?

Thats a harder one. All I can come up with is Bakin' with Beth. I know...boring and like the one I came up with for Kristen... :D

Good Luck...tell us what you come up with.

chefloriray said:
Thats a harder one. All I can come up with is Bakin' with Beth. I know...boring and like the one I came up with for Kristen... :D

Good Luck...tell us what you come up with.
Hmmm.... good, but I want it to encompass more of what we do - baking is such a small part... Any other ideas?

Beth's Bounty...

Beth's Bevy of Bountiful Kitchen Ideas

Newsletter nameBeth's Bounty is all I've been able to think of too. I'll keep thinking though....
Kristen

Let's see: jumpin', jivin', jumbo, jiggly... Sorry, Jill. You're just gonna have to change your name!!!

Gettin' Jiggy with Jill? OK so were PC consultants not artists. :D

The Letter "J"Jill's Jolly Kitchen, Jill's Kitchen Jabber, Jabber with Jill, Jill's Kitchen Jabber, Jill's Jumpin Kitchen Jabber...I don't know I'm just typing as I think!! HAHA!! ;)

No ImaginationI'm afraid my newsletter is just called - August Newsletter! But with Yvonne, there is not a lot I could do was there. Any improvement would be great.
Yvonne

I'm going to think on these - - can you brainstorm for me too please? S- for Susan :)

(we are heading out to library function - I'll come back to think!) For B I immediately thought of Bistro. :)

Does anyone have any newsletters to share? :)

any ideas for "M" ???Something catchy using "M", or "Mel" or "Melissa"??????

its_me_susan said:
I'm going to think on these - - can you brainstorm for me too please? S- for Susan :)

(we are heading out to library function - I'll come back to think!) For B I immediately thought of Bistro. :)

Does anyone have any newsletters to share? :)
WOW!! THANKS!! THAT'S IT!!! "Beth's Bistro"!! :D

I love it! I just sent out my August newsletter but in September I will try it out! I think I'll put that on my web site too!

Thanks again Susan!

For you: How about "Susan's Sizzling"

Ideas for "M"For "M" - how about "Magnificent Meals with Mel" or "Mel's Meals in Minutes" LOL something along that line...once again I am typing as I think!! :p

kitchenqueen said:
For "M" - how about "Magnificent Meals with Mel" or "Mel's Meals in Minutes" LOL something along that line...once again I am typing as I think!! :p
I vote for "Mel's Meals in Minutes" :cool:

I'm new here...my newsletter is simply"Teena's Tips". I've been sending it out for quite a while. Someone asked if anyone would post theirs; I'm not sure if I did it correctly but I did try! Its a word doc; I email it from Word,not as an attachment.

Attachments

• sep 05.doc
    650.5 KB · Views: 672
Your newsletter is not plain or simple. It is awesome!!! I love the layout and the color scheme is fabulous. What program do you use to create it?

Shawnna

Teena's TipsThanks! It really isn't as complicated as it looks; I create my newsletter as a table in Word, using two columns and three rows. The first row is my title, second is the little one with the date, and the thrird row is the actual newsletter.

Using FORMAT, I add shading and borders. Then I cut and paste the host and guest info from Consultant’s Corner. My kitchen tips and weird date info come from http://www.foodreference.com/html/triviatips.html and http://www.holidayinsights.com/.

The animated graphics are downloaded from Microsoft's website; I access it from the document when I go to INSERT CLIPART. I just choose "clips online" and specify animated clips. I also create the doc in "WEB VIEW" in word. To do this,click on VIEW in Word, then select WEB VIEW. Be careful not to make your newsletter too long and don’t use too many pictures. Clip art isn’t as graphic intensive as photos. Use word pictures instead of pictures whenver possible; many email programs can't handle too many graphics or too much text, and your readers will quit before they get to the end.

To send, from Word I choose "Send To" and then select mail recipient. I've got a group I created with all the email addresses in it. (Actually I have two groups, a thorugh l and m through z) I put my email as the recipient, then BCC (blind copy) my group so my customers’ email addresses remain private.

Does that make sense?

Beth Brigham said:
WOW!! THANKS!! THAT'S IT!!! "Beth's Bistro"!! :D

I love it! I just sent out my August newsletter but in September I will try it out! I think I'll put that on my web site too!

Thanks again Susan!

For you: How about "Susan's Sizzling"

Susan's Sizzling .... sounds like the start to something fantastic... My sizzling what? LOL

its_me_susan said:
Susan's Sizzling .... sounds like the start to something fantastic... My sizzling what? LOL

Snacks? Sales? Specials?

I was thinking SUSAN is sizzling. :cool: You know - You are so hot! (meaning a great seller or recruiter - your business is great...)

1. What makes a good catchy newsletter name?

A good catchy newsletter name should be attention-grabbing, memorable, and relevant to the content of the newsletter. It should also be easy to pronounce and spell.

2. Can you suggest some examples of catchy newsletter names?

Some examples of catchy newsletter names could be "The Kitchen Chronicles", "Sizzling Tips and Tricks", "Cooking Corner Chronicles", "The Delicious Dish", or "Foodie Frenzy".

3. How do I come up with a catchy newsletter name for my business?

To come up with a catchy newsletter name for your business, you can brainstorm keywords related to your brand, products, or services. You can also try using puns, alliteration, or wordplay to make the name more memorable. Additionally, you can ask for suggestions from friends, family, or colleagues.

4. Should my catchy newsletter name be the same as my business name?

It is not necessary for your catchy newsletter name to be the same as your business name. In fact, having a different name can help differentiate your newsletter and make it more interesting. However, you can incorporate your business name or brand in the newsletter name for branding purposes.

5. Can I change my catchy newsletter name in the future?

Yes, you can change your catchy newsletter name in the future if you feel like it no longer reflects the content or purpose of your newsletter. However, it is important to consider the impact of the change on your subscribers and inform them beforehand to avoid confusion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • NooraK