• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cataloue Show Closing Date?!?!?

In summary, the closing date for ordering from the catalog show is typically two weeks after the show date. However, this may vary depending on your consultant and the specific show you attended. Unfortunately, orders cannot be placed after the catalog show closing date as the orders are sent in to the company for processing. The closing date allows for efficient processing and fulfillment of orders, as well as allowing consultants to plan for future events. If you miss the closing date, you can still place an order through a consultant or on the website, but some items may no longer be available or have longer shipping times. Once the closing date has passed, orders cannot be canceled or changed. Please contact your consultant for any issues with your order.
PCwithStay-C
If I have a catalogue that is HELD during September. but isnt submitted till Oct, which host special does the host get?!?!?:confused:

Whichever your host wants but they need to decide early so the guests can be told what the correct specials are.

I usually date catalog shows for the date that we are going to close the show (it might not be sent in until a week later thought if I have to wait for payment). I let the host decide which month she is working with and give her those specials to share with her guests.

What is the closing date for ordering from the catalog show?

The closing date for ordering from the catalog show is typically two weeks after the show date. However, this may vary depending on your consultant and the specific show you attended.

Can I still place an order after the catalog show closing date?

Unfortunately, orders cannot be placed after the catalog show closing date as the orders are sent in to the company for processing. However, you can always place an order through a consultant or on our website.

Why is there a closing date for the catalog show?

The closing date for the catalog show allows us to efficiently process and fulfill all orders in a timely manner. It also allows your consultant to plan and prepare for future shows and events.

What happens if I miss the catalog show closing date?

If you miss the catalog show closing date, you can still place an order through your consultant or on our website. However, please note that some items may no longer be available or may have a longer shipping time.

Can I cancel or change my order after the catalog show closing date?

Once the catalog show closing date has passed, orders are sent to the company for processing and cannot be canceled or changed. If you have any issues with your order, please contact your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newchefmommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • rbvernon
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JanisF