• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Picture of the Catalogue Tote Bag for My Presentation?

In summary, a Catalogue Tote is a specialized bag designed for organizing and transporting marketing materials such as catalogs and brochures. It typically has multiple compartments and pockets for easy access and can be used to showcase materials at events or meetings. Benefits of using a Catalogue Tote include organization and convenience, and factors to consider when purchasing one include size, compartments, material, and additional features. Catalogue Totes can be found at office supply stores, online retailers, specialty bag stores, and trade shows or conferences.
Veevahchef
Silver Member
Hello fellow cheffers!

I am in Canada and our conference is starting this Friday. i have been asked to do something.... a presentation ... and I need a good picture of our catalogue Tote bag, with a catalogue inserted.

Does anyone have a picture of it? or know where I can get one?

I need it ASAP as I am trying to get this together before I leave on Thurday morning

Thanks!!

Kari

Now why didn't I think of that?? Thanks soooo much!!

You're welcome! I remembered an article from the CN and luckily I started with Jan. and there it was. Good luck. How exciting to be a speaker at National Conference.

Hello there fellow cheffer! I am also a pampered chef consultant and I am happy to help you out with your presentation. I understand the urgency and I will do my best to assist you.

I have a picture of our catalogue tote bag with a catalogue inserted and I would be happy to share it with you. You can also find a high-quality image on our consultant website under the "Marketing Materials" section.

I hope this helps and good luck with your presentation! Let me know if you need any other materials or assistance.

Best regards,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is a Catalogue Tote?

A Catalogue Tote is a type of bag that is specifically designed to hold catalogs, brochures, and other marketing materials. It usually has multiple compartments and pockets to keep the materials organized and easily accessible.

How do I use a Catalogue Tote?

To use a Catalogue Tote, simply place your catalogs and other materials inside the compartments and pockets. You can also label the compartments for easier organization. When attending events or meetings, bring the Catalogue Tote with you to showcase your materials to potential clients or customers.

What are the benefits of using a Catalogue Tote?

Using a Catalogue Tote can help keep your marketing materials organized and easily accessible. It also allows you to easily transport your materials to events or meetings, making it a convenient and professional way to showcase your products or services.

What should I look for when buying a Catalogue Tote?

When buying a Catalogue Tote, consider the size and number of compartments and pockets, as well as the material and durability of the bag. You may also want to look for additional features such as a shoulder strap or handles for easy carrying.

Where can I purchase a Catalogue Tote?

Catalogue Totes can be purchased at office supply stores, online retailers, and specialty bag stores. You may also be able to find them at trade shows or conferences where vendors are selling marketing materials and supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EdraJayne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • bethany.harapat