• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalogue Show Question???

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef catalogue show is a simple process. All you need to do is contact a consultant, who will provide you with a catalogue and order forms. You can then invite friends and family to browse and order from the catalogue, and as the host, you will earn rewards based on the sales. These rewards can include free products and exclusive host-only items. The duration of a catalogue show is typically 2-3 weeks, and you can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties. If you are unable to host an in-person party, virtual catalogue shows are also available where you can still earn rewards based on online sales.
pamperedtiffani
I have a host who wants to start her catalogue show now and Close it June 2and she would like the Guest and Host specials to be for June. Can I do this or would her specials be for April if we started the show now???

I just did a show on 4-22 for May, She wanted to do the HWC, So I dont see if it would be a problem, just put june as the date in PP. Not sure when the monthly guest specials will be available for download though.

So I would enter June 2nd as the date of the catalofue show in PP?

Sounds easy enough, Thanks!:)

PP would have it dated as a June show. Make sure you have her tell people who order that she is not closing it until June. Six weeks can be a long time to wait for an order! See if she wants to have two - one in May and one in June. That way she could book the June show from her May one and get two host specials in June!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you with this situation. If your host wants to start her catalogue show now and close it on June 2, her specials would be for the month of June. The specials are always based on the month in which the show is closed, not when it starts. So, you can absolutely start the show now and her guests will be able to take advantage of the June specials. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy selling!

1. How do I host a Pampered Chef catalogue show?

Hosting a catalogue show is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide you with a catalogue and order forms. You can then invite friends and family to browse the catalogue and place orders through you. As the host, you will earn rewards based on the sales from your show.

2. Can I earn free products by hosting a catalogue show?

Yes, as a host of a catalogue show, you can earn free products based on the sales from your show. The more sales you generate, the more rewards you will receive. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future Pampered Chef parties from your show.

3. How long does a catalogue show last?

The length of a catalogue show can vary, but typically it lasts for 2-3 weeks. This gives your friends and family enough time to browse the catalogue and place their orders. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best end date for your show.

4. Can I earn host-exclusive products through a catalogue show?

Yes, as a catalogue show host, you can earn exclusive products that are only available to hosts. These products are often highly sought after and are a great way to add to your Pampered Chef collection.

5. Can I still earn rewards if I am unable to have a traditional in-person party?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers virtual catalogue shows for those who are unable to host an in-person party. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your friends and family so they can browse the catalogue and place their orders online. You can still earn rewards based on the sales from your virtual show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnathepamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SandiLeigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SandiLeigh
  • stefani2