• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalogue Show Tips for a Successful Event | Guide for Beginners

M
mistym
Hi, I am new at this and I wanted to do a Catalogue Show at my husbands work. Can someone tell me how to do this type of show and any tips? I looked in RFS but couldn't find information in there.

Thanks

Misty

Catalog shows are very easy, just hand out the catalogs and order forms, make sure to host coach them the way you would a cooking show so they can get higher sales. with a catalog show they dont get free products until they hit 200 in sales and it is less then cooking shows due to the 15 they get for hosting in thier home. It will tell youy in the back of the catalog what they get. I hope this makes sense

Here are the files I sent to my catalog hosts. Not sure how many will help with your husband doing the show.

Attachments

• !CATALOG_HOST_BINGO.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 421
  • Catalog_Show_Host_Letter.doc
    31 KB · Views: 313
  • PC66%.doc
    199.5 KB · Views: 290
  • Outside Order Form-Oct.doc
    97.5 KB · Views: 273
I meant to mention that you might also want to do a mystery host for the catalog show. People get a ticket for placing orders over $60, 2 tickets for over $100, and 3 tickets for booking a show, and explain that the mystery host will get to order one of the forged knives at over 60% off as well as freebies and possible discounts.

thanksWow, you are a wealth of information! Thanks so so much for all the information and the Docs. One question - when I use the outside order form, what do I give them as a receipt?
Thanks

M

You print reciepts from pampered partner onto the PP receipts.

sorry i don't understand....so I print a receipt onto the back of the outside order form???

Thanks
M

You can either print one on the reciepts from PC that are for your computer, they are blank with sales receipt on the top and the buyer's right to cancel on the back. You should have gotten some of these when you started or got your change over kit.

Or you can write on a normal order form after and give them their copy or give it to the host to give to them.

1. How do I go about organizing a catalogue show at my husband's workplace?

To organize a successful catalogue show, first determine the date and location for the event. Next, contact the company's HR department to get permission and discuss logistics. Then, reach out to the catalogue company to request catalogues and order forms. Finally, promote the event to the employees and ensure that the products are delivered on time.

2. What are some tips for a successful catalogue show?

Some tips for a successful catalogue show include setting a clear goal, promoting the event in advance, offering incentives for attendees, providing a comfortable and inviting space, and following up with attendees after the show. It's also important to have a wide range of products available and to make the ordering process easy for attendees.

3. How can I make the catalogue show appealing to attendees?

To make the catalogue show appealing to attendees, consider offering special discounts or promotions, hosting a raffle or prize drawing, providing refreshments, and creating a visually appealing display of the products. You can also offer personalized recommendations or demonstrations to pique attendees' interest in the products.

4. Is there any specific information I should include in the catalogue show invitation?

When promoting the catalogue show, be sure to include the date, time, and location of the event, as well as any special discounts or promotions that will be available. You can also include information about the catalogue company and the types of products that will be featured in the show.

5. Are there any resources available for beginners to learn more about catalogue shows?

Yes, there are many resources available for beginners looking to learn more about catalogue shows. You can start by researching online for articles, blogs, or forums that discuss successful catalogue shows. You can also reach out to the catalogue company for tips and advice, or attend a workshop or seminar on catalogue show planning and execution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CraftyCook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mistym
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jody
  • AJ-1