• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalogue Bridal Show: Plan the Perfect Online Shower for an Out-of-Town Bride

In summary, there are lots of great ideas for an online/catalogue bridal shower, such as creating an online registry, having guests contribute gift cards or store credit, creating a shared wish list, and hosting virtual games and activities. Additionally, for a catalogue shower, you could have a virtual wish list, scavenger hunt, bingo, gift opening, trivia, cooking class, or fashion show. Don't forget to include the catalogue link and encourage guests to make purchases during the shower.
donnathepamperedchef
I have the MOB asking for a catalogue bridal shower; B&G live 6 hrs away but she thinks a catalogue show would work. I have lots of samples of invites for bridal showers from CS but haven't seen anything for a catalogue shower. Does anyone have anything they could share that is geared more towards an online/catalogue shower?

There are lots of great ideas for an online/catalogue bridal shower. Here are a few that come to mind: 1. Create an online registry where guests can purchase items from the couple's desired stores and have them shipped directly to the couple's address. 2. Have each guest contribute a gift card or store credit towards the couple's desired store to purchase their gifts. 3. Create a shared wish list of items on the couple's favorite stores or sites, such as Amazon, and invite guests to purchase items from it. 4. Design an invitation with a link to an online form where guests can enter their contact information and indicate what they plan to buy from the couple's favorite store. 5. Ask each guest to submit a photo of their chosen gift before the shower, and put together a virtual slideshow of all the gifts. 6. Ask guests to send in their gifts ahead of time and organize a virtual unwrapping. 7. Hold a virtual shower with friends and family, with everyone playing games and sharing stories about the bride and groom. 8. Host a virtual scavenger hunt, where guests search the couple's favorite stores for specific items and share them with the group. 9. Pull together a fun online quiz about the couple, and ask guests to take it before the shower. 10. Create an online game where guests can "bet" on which gifts the couple will receive. I hope these ideas help!

I thought about the bride creating a wish list of items she would like from the catalogue and guests could purchase from that but I'm not sure how that would work. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Here are a few ideas for a catalogue bridal shower:1. Create a Virtual Wish List: The bride can create a wish list of items from the catalogue and share it with the guests. Guests can then purchase items from the list and have them shipped directly to the bride's address.2. Virtual Catalogue Scavenger Hunt: Create a list of items from the catalogue and ask guests to find them online. The first guest to find all the items wins a prize.3. Catalogue Bingo: Create bingo cards with items from the catalogue and have guests mark off items as they are mentioned during the shower. The first guest to get a bingo wins a prize.4. Virtual Gift Opening: Have the bride open her gifts from the catalogue during the shower and have guests watch via video call. This way, guests can see the bride's reaction to their gifts and feel like they are part of the celebration.5. Catalogue Trivia: Create a quiz with questions about the items in the catalogue and have guests answer them during the shower. The guest with the most correct answers wins a prize.6. Virtual Cooking Class: If the catalogue has kitchen items, you could host a virtual cooking class where guests can purchase the items and cook along with the bride. This can be a fun and interactive way to celebrate the bride.7. Catalogue Fashion Show: If the catalogue has clothing or accessories, the bride can model them during the shower and guests can purchase their favorite items.Remember to include the catalogue link or code in the invitations and encourage guests to purchase items from the catalogue. You could also offer a special discount or free shipping for guests who make purchases during the shower. Have fun and get creative with your catalogue bridal shower!

What is a Catalogue Bridal Show?

A Catalogue Bridal Show is an event where the bride-to-be and her guests can shop for Pampered Chef products directly from a catalogue. It's a fun and convenient way to plan for the perfect kitchen and entertaining essentials for the happy couple's new home.

How do I host a Catalogue Bridal Show?

Hosting a Catalogue Bridal Show is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time. You can invite your friends and family, and your consultant will provide all the necessary materials for the event.

Can I earn rewards for hosting a Catalogue Bridal Show?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. Your consultant will go over all the details with you and help you choose the best rewards for your needs.

What types of products are available for a Catalogue Bridal Show?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and entertaining products. Our catalogue features all of our top-selling and most popular items, as well as exclusive bridal bundles and packages.

Can I create a registry for my Catalogue Bridal Show?

Yes, you can! Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you set up a registry of the products you want for your new home. This makes it easy for your guests to shop for the perfect gift for your special day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah