• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalogs vs Mini-Cats: Choosing the Best Way to Promote Your Products

In summary, a catalog is a comprehensive guide to all of the products offered by Pampered Chef, while a mini-catalog is a smaller version that focuses on a particular theme or category. You can request a catalog or mini-catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or through the website. The prices in the catalog and mini-catalog are the same as the website, but may vary depending on promotions or discounts. Products can be ordered directly from the catalog or mini-catalog through a consultant or online. Catalogs and mini-catalogs are updated twice a year to reflect new products and special offers.
CAPCnewbie
I printed up some flyers to pass around the neighbourhood in the catalog bags. I ordered over 200 fall catalogs but also ordered the mini's because they are a better deal. I'm wondering if I should just send around the mini cats with a label saying to contact me to request a current catalog, or if I should just pass around the fall catalogs so people can see our full line of fabulous products. Any suggestions??

I would pass around the mini catalogs.

Minis. Passing a catalog is a very passive way of advertising and isn't likely to yield huge results, so stick to the cheaper option.

Mini catalogs--with info on how to access your website to see the full catalog.

I agree w/the pp's. I would pass around mini's.

1. What is the difference between a catalog and a mini-catalog?

A catalog is a comprehensive guide to all of the products offered by Pampered Chef, while a mini-catalog is a smaller version that focuses on a particular theme or category, such as holiday baking or grilling.

2. How can I request a catalog or mini-catalog?

You can request a catalog or mini-catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant, or by filling out a request form on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are the prices in the catalog or mini-catalog the same as the website?

Yes, the prices in the catalog and mini-catalog are the same as the prices on the Pampered Chef website. However, prices may vary depending on any current promotions or discounts.

4. Can I order products directly from the catalog or mini-catalog?

Yes, you can order products directly from the catalog or mini-catalog through your Pampered Chef consultant or online through the website.

5. How often are the catalogs and mini-catalogs updated?

Catalogs and mini-catalogs are updated twice a year, in the spring/summer and fall/winter, to reflect new products and special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ChefNelson
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lescalvelage
  • jodistrauss