• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/w 09 Catalogs for Sale - $15/Pack + Shipping

In summary, the F/w 09 Catalogs pack includes 15 catalogs showcasing the Fall/Winter 2009 collection of Pampered Chef products, recipes, and cooking tips. It is priced at $15 plus shipping fees and is only available for purchase as a pack. Orders can be placed on the website, through a consultant, or at a Pampered Chef party. International shipping is available for an additional fee.
jnsr96
Hi I have F/w 09 catalogs for sale... about 6 packs of 25. I am looking for the $15 per pack ... no tax and whatever shipping is from 11363. Let me know if anyone is interested... I only have 2 shows between now and end of Feb so I will not need them. You can email me directly @ [email protected]

Or you can reply here :)

Last edited:
I just send you an email. Thanks!

I would keep them & use them as give away catalogs! :) I too have a lot since I got the booster kit in Nov!

What is included in the F/w 09 Catalogs pack?

The F/w 09 Catalogs pack includes a total of 15 catalogs for the Fall/Winter 2009 collection. Each catalog showcases the latest and most popular Pampered Chef products, along with delicious recipes and cooking tips.

How much does the F/w 09 Catalogs pack cost?

The F/w 09 Catalogs pack is priced at $15, plus shipping fees. This is a great value considering you will receive 15 catalogs to share with your family and friends, or use for your Pampered Chef business.

Can I purchase individual catalogs instead of the pack?

Unfortunately, the F/w 09 Catalogs are only available for purchase as a pack of 15. This ensures that all customers have access to the latest and most comprehensive collection of Pampered Chef products and recipes.

How can I place an order for the F/w 09 Catalogs pack?

To place an order, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also purchase the pack at any Pampered Chef party or event. We accept various forms of payment for your convenience.

Is the F/w 09 Catalogs pack available for international shipping?

Yes, we offer international shipping for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information and to get a quote for shipping outside of the United States.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
Replies