• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Summer 09 catalogs? Make an offer and get them by Saturday!

In summary, the Summer 2009 catalog features new outdoor entertaining and grilling tools, cookware sets, and updated kitchen gadgets. There are special deals and discounts available, including bundle deals and limited time promotions. You can order from the catalog online and it will only be available for a limited time. Additionally, there are several delicious recipes included in the catalog that are perfect for summer entertaining.
Stacey4pampchef
I have 3 unopened packages of Summer 09 catalogs if anyone is interested.
Make me an offer.
[email protected]

i need these by sat. if i get them
are there 25 in a pkg?
i'd pay 10 for them

1. What new products are featured in the Summer 2009 catalog?

The Summer 2009 catalog features a variety of new products, including our new line of outdoor entertaining and grilling tools, new cookware sets, and updated kitchen gadgets.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts in the Summer 2009 catalog?

Yes, the Summer 2009 catalog has a section dedicated to special offers and discounts, including bundle deals and limited time promotions. Be sure to check it out for great savings on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I order from the Summer 2009 catalog online?

Yes, you can easily place an order from the Summer 2009 catalog on our website. Simply browse the catalog online and add items to your cart, then proceed to checkout to complete your purchase.

4. How long will the Summer 2009 catalog be available?

The Summer 2009 catalog will be available for a limited time, so be sure to place your orders as soon as possible to ensure you get the products you want.

5. Are there any recipes included in the Summer 2009 catalog?

Yes, the Summer 2009 catalog features several delicious recipes that you can make using Pampered Chef products. These recipes are perfect for summer entertaining and are sure to impress your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stacey4pampchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stacey4pampchef
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • shed