• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Catalogs: Discontinued with New Program? | Sign Up Now!

In summary, catalogs for recruits are informative materials used to attract and inform potential students about a college or university. They can be requested directly from the admissions office, found online, or at college fairs. These catalogs typically include information about the school's history, programs, campus life, admissions, and student services. There are different types of catalogs, such as undergraduate or graduate catalogs, and specialized catalogs for specific student populations. Students can request catalogs from multiple schools to compare their options.
chefsteph07
Did they discontinue this w/ the new program? I signed someone 2 weeks ago and never got any cattys for her...I just wondered!

are you a Director? If so, we no longer get those once you promote!

No, not a director, but Team Leader...

That was, I believe, discontinued under the new plan. The recruiting cash replaced it.

I recruited a few folks in March and got catalogs for all of them, but no one in April.....so I honestly don't know. I'd have to look at the new "rule book" - but Ann might be correct.

It dawned on me that since I haven't gotten them that maybe they did away w/ that. That was nice though!

1. What are catalogs for recruits?

Catalogs for recruits are informational materials or publications that provide details about a specific college or university and its programs, services, and resources. They are designed to attract and inform potential students about the institution and help them make informed decisions about their education.

2. How can I get a catalog for recruits?

You can typically request a catalog for recruits directly from the college or university's admissions office. Many institutions also have digital versions of their catalogs available on their websites. You can also often find catalogs for recruits at college fairs and events.

3. What information is typically included in a catalog for recruits?

Catalogs for recruits usually include information about the school's history, academic programs and majors, campus life, admissions requirements, financial aid and scholarships, and student services. They may also feature photos and student testimonials to give a better sense of the campus culture and atmosphere.

4. Are there different types of catalogs for recruits?

Yes, there are different types of catalogs for recruits. Some colleges and universities may have separate catalogs for undergraduate and graduate programs, while others may have one comprehensive catalog. Some institutions also offer specialized catalogs for specific areas of study or student populations, such as international students or athletes.

5. Can I request a catalog for recruits from multiple schools?

Yes, you can request catalogs for recruits from multiple schools. It is common for students to request catalogs from several colleges or universities to compare their options and find the best fit for their academic and personal goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • ChefBeckyD