• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Booth with Updated Catalogs | Shop Now at [Company Name]

In summary, people tend to just throw away old catalogs. I always use old catalogs and put a sticker on them that says to contact me if they would like a new issue. I take some new minis with me and will hand those out to people who are really familiar w/ PC and just want to see what's new. I put a new catalog in a binder in page protectors and have that set out so people can look through it. If people place an order or book a show, then I give them a new catalog.
GracedLiving
Do you have old catalogs at your booth? Not sure if I could give these out (dont have enough new catalogs) and then send them a new one when I get them?

I never give out new catalogs at a booth. Well, sort of....People just go through collecting catalogs from all the vendors and then mostly people end up just throwing them away. I always use old catalogs. I put a sticker on them that says to contact me if they would like a new issue. I take some new minis with me and will hand those out to people who are really familiar w/ PC and just want to see what's new. I put a new catalog in a binder in page protectors and have that set out so people can look through it. If people place an order or book a show, then I give them a new catalog. ;)

Keep in mind - catalogs are for CUSTOMERS to place ORDERS. They don't generate orders by being tossed in a goodie bag with other things. They generate orders by an intentional customer browsing for what they need/want. Mailing out a catalog is mailing away money. Is that catalog working for you (did the customer ask for it?) or are you just sending your money away? I do old catalogs then have current ones in host packets and for purchases as bbw76 suggests.

I go to Office Depot and use their large paper cutter and cut off the binder edge of our catalog. Then I place each page in a page protector in a three ring binder. I can mark it or put divider tabs in as I see fit to help me navigate it quickly. Usually I have this laid out on the table and can use it for quick reference. I keep current catalogs hidden underneath for serious customers, and hand out to the rest old outdated catalogs or mini's. I also use this catalog at shows.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely understand your dilemma. While it's always great to have new catalogs on hand at your booth, it's also important to make the most out of your old ones. One idea could be to use them as a conversation starter with potential customers. You could ask them if they've seen the latest catalog and if they'd like to take a look at the previous one while you order more. This way, you can still showcase the products and generate interest, while also ensuring that you have enough catalogs to go around. Another option could be to offer to mail a new catalog to anyone who is interested, and collect their contact information to follow up with them later. I hope these suggestions help, and happy selling!

1. What types of catalogs do you offer at your booths?

At our booths, we offer our full product catalog, as well as seasonal catalogs featuring our newest and most popular products.

2. Can I purchase items directly from the catalog at the booth?

Yes, you can purchase items directly from the catalog at our booths. We also have product samples available for you to see and try before making a purchase.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions in the catalogs at the booths?

Yes, we often have special discounts or promotions exclusively available in our catalogs at booths. Be sure to check them out to get the best deals on our products.

4. Can I order from the catalog at a booth if I don't have a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can order from our catalogs at booths even if you don't have a Pampered Chef consultant. Our booth staff will be happy to assist you with your purchase and answer any questions you may have.

5. Can I take a catalog home with me from the booth?

Yes, you can take a catalog home with you from the booth. We encourage you to browse through it at your own leisure and contact us if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • jj16
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jj16
  • Pampered Angel