• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalogs and Order Forms for Sales

In summary, to obtain a Pampered Chef catalog, you can contact a consultant or visit the website. There are multiple catalogs for different products and seasons, including a main catalog released twice a year and seasonal catalogs for holidays. You can place an order directly from a catalog without attending a party, and there is no minimum order requirement. You can use a paper order form or order online using product codes listed in the catalog.
jmmadurski
I have F/W catalog and F/W itemized order forms for sales, if interested please let me know and will will discuss price/payment. :eek:

F/W catalogsHi There,
How many do you have of the catalogs and what is your pricing for them?
Thank you,
Kelley

1. How can I obtain a Pampered Chef catalog?

To obtain a Pampered Chef catalog, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to request a catalog. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or cooking show to receive a catalog.

2. Are there different catalogs for different products or seasons?

Yes, we have multiple catalogs that feature different products and collections. Our main catalog is released twice a year, and we also have seasonal catalogs for holidays and special occasions.

3. Can I place an order from a catalog without attending a party?

Yes, you can place an order directly from a catalog without attending a party. You can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to place an order using the product codes listed in the catalog.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement when ordering from a catalog?

No, there is no minimum order requirement when ordering from a catalog. You can order as many or as few products as you'd like.

5. Can I use a paper order form to place an order from a catalog?

Yes, you can use a paper order form to place an order from a catalog. You can request a paper order form from a Pampered Chef consultant or print one from our website. You can also place an order online using the product codes listed in the catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Andrea coppola
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy