• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Tote From Conference 09

In summary, the Catalog Tote From Conference 09 is a practical and stylish bag designed for Pampered Chef consultants to carry their materials to parties and events. It has multiple pockets and compartments to keep everything organized and is large enough to hold a large number of catalogs and order forms. While it does not offer personalization options, it can be customized with accessories. The bag is machine washable and can be used for non-Pampered Chef events as well.
mcgonigal32

My friend has the catalog tote from conference 09. It is large, sort of like a jean material with lighter colored stitches. The handles are leather. I would like this bag. Does anyone have one they would be willing to sell me?
Thanks!
Donna

I PM'd you.

Hi Donna,I don't personally have the catalog tote from conference 09, but have you tried checking online auction sites or reaching out to fellow conference attendees to see if they have one they're willing to part with? You could also try contacting the company or checking their website to see if they still have the bag available for purchase. Good luck!

1. What is the purpose of the Catalog Tote From Conference 09?

The Catalog Tote From Conference 09 is a stylish and practical bag specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants to carry their catalogs, order forms, and other materials to parties and events.

2. Is the Catalog Tote From Conference 09 big enough to hold all of my materials?

Yes, the Catalog Tote From Conference 09 is designed to hold a large number of catalogs, order forms, and other materials. It has multiple pockets and compartments to keep everything organized and easily accessible.

3. Can I personalize the Catalog Tote From Conference 09 with my name or logo?

Currently, the Catalog Tote From Conference 09 does not offer personalization options. However, you can add your own personal touch by attaching a keychain or other accessory to the bag.

4. Is the Catalog Tote From Conference 09 machine washable?

Yes, the Catalog Tote From Conference 09 is machine washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle and air drying to preserve the quality of the bag.

5. Can I use the Catalog Tote From Conference 09 for non-Pampered Chef related events?

While the Catalog Tote From Conference 09 was designed with Pampered Chef consultants in mind, it can certainly be used for other events or occasions. Its spacious design and durable construction make it a versatile bag for any purpose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Rosebud
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies