• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Tote? Can't find it.

msmileyface

Feb 18, 2010
Hi everyone, I guess I am missing something... I can't seem to find the catalog tote on Merrill's site. I was under the impression that it is a tote bag that has a clear part in front to display a catalog. I do not see anything like that. Can someone link me to it?

Thanks!

Janis

Novice Member
Mar 10, 2009
Pampered Partner under noncommission orders. Supply order.

SueAdx

Feb 9, 2010
Could someone describe this tote? Is it cute? Any character to it or is it just a black tote with a window.......

cathyskitchen

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2007
Yes, it's on Supply Order, not on the Merrill site. It is a nice looking tote - black handles, zippered pocket on the inside with little pockets for business cards, and the clear pocket on the front for a catalog. It also has the PC logo in white embroidered on the front. I order one for each of my recruits as a "welcome to PC" gift b/c I feel it's one of the best ways to advertise our business (and I personally think it should be included in the kit, or at least the Business Builder!). HTH!

msmileyface

Feb 18, 2010
Thank you! Can't wait for it to arrive.

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
The Tote is pictured here on a page from the Supply Fact Sheet.

Attachments

• catalogtote.pdf
    850.6 KB · Views: 384

debmiz

Gold Member
Mar 13, 2006
Wow... why have I not known about the Supply Fact Sheet before??? Dave, thank you for posting that. From your info, I found it on the download page of Consultant's Corner.

For years I have been wondering why there was not a "catalog" of our supplies with photos. I have even emailed HO this idea as a suggestion a couple of times. Can't tell you how many times I have ordered the wrong item because I did not understand the discription. Guess that finally got the hint. This is awesome!

How long have they been doing this?

Mar 8, 2010
Fantastic! I didn't know about the supply fact sheet either! Thank you!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
THis is about the 3rd season that they've had it. I love it too!

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Wow... why have I not known about the Supply Fact Sheet before??? Dave, thank you for posting that. From your info, I found it on the download page of Consultant's Corner.

For years I have been wondering why there was not a "catalog" of our supplies with photos. I have even emailed HO this idea as a suggestion a couple of times. Can't tell you how many times I have ordered the wrong item because I did not understand the discription. Guess that finally got the hint. This is awesome!

How long have they been doing this?

The Supply Fact sheet? It's been at least a year and a half..I found it not long after I first started. They key- just be nosy on the Consultant's Corner! Click on everything at least once! :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gbakes27
Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
Replies
Views