• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Tote: Where Can I Find It?

In summary, the conversation revolves around a catalog tote for Pampered Partner under noncommission orders. The tote is a black tote with a clear pocket on the front for a catalog and has a PC logo embroidered on it. It can be found on the Supply Order page, not on Merrill's site. The conversation also mentions the Supply Fact Sheet, which has pictures of all the supplies and has been available for about a year and a half. The conversation ends with the suggestion to explore the Consultant's Corner to find helpful resources.
msmileyface
Hi everyone, I guess I am missing something... I can't seem to find the catalog tote on Merrill's site. I was under the impression that it is a tote bag that has a clear part in front to display a catalog. I do not see anything like that. Can someone link me to it?

Thanks!

Pampered Partner under noncommission orders. Supply order.

Could someone describe this tote? Is it cute? Any character to it or is it just a black tote with a window.......

Yes, it's on Supply Order, not on the Merrill site. It is a nice looking tote - black handles, zippered pocket on the inside with little pockets for business cards, and the clear pocket on the front for a catalog. It also has the PC logo in white embroidered on the front. I order one for each of my recruits as a "welcome to PC" gift b/c I feel it's one of the best ways to advertise our business (and I personally think it should be included in the kit, or at least the Business Builder!). HTH!

Thank you! Can't wait for it to arrive.

The Tote is pictured here on a page from the Supply Fact Sheet.

Attachments

• catalogtote.pdf
    850.6 KB · Views: 444
Wow... why have I not known about the Supply Fact Sheet before??? Dave, thank you for posting that. From your info, I found it on the download page of Consultant's Corner.

For years I have been wondering why there was not a "catalog" of our supplies with photos. I have even emailed HO this idea as a suggestion a couple of times. Can't tell you how many times I have ordered the wrong item because I did not understand the discription. Guess that finally got the hint. This is awesome!

How long have they been doing this?

Fantastic! I didn't know about the supply fact sheet either! Thank you!

THis is about the 3rd season that they've had it. I love it too!

debmiz said:
Wow... why have I not known about the Supply Fact Sheet before??? Dave, thank you for posting that. From your info, I found it on the download page of Consultant's Corner.

For years I have been wondering why there was not a "catalog" of our supplies with photos. I have even emailed HO this idea as a suggestion a couple of times. Can't tell you how many times I have ordered the wrong item because I did not understand the discription. Guess that finally got the hint. This is awesome!

How long have they been doing this?

The Supply Fact sheet? It's been at least a year and a half..I found it not long after I first started. They key- just be nosy on the Consultant's Corner! Click on everything at least once! :D

1. What is the Catalog Tote and how does it work?

The Catalog Tote is a convenient and stylish bag designed specifically for carrying Pampered Chef catalogs. It has multiple pockets and compartments to keep your catalogs organized and easily accessible. Simply place your catalogs inside and use the handles to carry it with you wherever you go.

2. How many catalogs can the Catalog Tote hold?

The Catalog Tote can hold up to 15-20 catalogs depending on their thickness. It is designed to comfortably fit the standard size Pampered Chef catalogs, but may also accommodate other similar-sized catalogs.

3. Is the Catalog Tote only for Pampered Chef catalogs or can it be used for other catalogs as well?

While the Catalog Tote is specifically designed for Pampered Chef catalogs, it can also be used to carry other catalogs of similar size. It is a versatile bag that can be used for various purposes.

4. Is the Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Catalog Tote is machine washable. We recommend using the gentle cycle and air-drying it to preserve its quality and longevity.

5. I can't find the Catalog Tote on your website. How can I purchase one?

The Catalog Tote may be temporarily out of stock on our website, but you can still purchase it through one of our independent consultants. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in finding a consultant near you who has the Catalog Tote available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• btriplett2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gbakes27
  • Jess_K
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • matressler