• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Tote and Other Misc for Sale

In summary, a Catalog Tote is a durable and spacious bag designed for carrying Pampered Chef catalogs and other materials. It comes in two sizes and can be personalized with a name or logo. It can also be used for other purposes, and there are other items available for sale besides the Catalog Tote.
DebbieJ
Hey folks,

I have a few things I want to get rid of:

1. The catalog tote from Express Yourself. This is brand new. I took it out of the box and discovered the Covey planner doesn't fit in it.

2. Bic round stic grip red pens--I have 35 of them that I used for a couple shows. I no longer use red ink.

3. Office Max brand highlighters--I have 39 of them that I used for a couple shows, but no longer do so.

Make me an offer! Email me directly at jenningsdeb @ comcast.net (remove spaces) if you are interested.

Catalog tote is sold. Thanks!

1. What is a Catalog Tote and what can it be used for?

A Catalog Tote is a durable and spacious bag designed specifically for carrying Pampered Chef catalogs, order forms, and other materials. It has multiple pockets and compartments to keep everything organized and easily accessible, making it perfect for consultants to bring to parties, shows, and other events.

2. Is the Catalog Tote only available in one size?

No, the Catalog Tote comes in two sizes: regular and deluxe. The regular size can hold up to 10 catalogs, while the deluxe can hold up to 20. Both sizes also have additional pockets for storing pens, business cards, and other small items.

3. Can I customize the Catalog Tote with my name or logo?

Yes, you can personalize your Catalog Tote with your name, business logo, or a fun design. This is a great way to make your bag stand out and advertise your business at the same time.

4. Are there any other uses for the Catalog Tote besides carrying catalogs?

While the Catalog Tote is primarily designed for carrying catalogs, it can also be used for other purposes. Some consultants use it as a diaper bag, beach bag, or even a daily tote for work or school. It's a versatile and practical bag that can be used for various needs.

5. Are there any other miscellaneous items for sale besides the Catalog Tote?

Yes, we offer a variety of other miscellaneous items for sale, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. We also have aprons, tote bags, and other accessories that can be useful for consultants or as gifts for customers. You can browse our catalog or website to see all the items we have available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beccathebaker
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • whitneythompson