• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Catalog Show: How Many Catalogs to Give?

In summary, it is recommended to give each guest 3-5 catalogs for a catalog show. You can request more catalogs from your Pampered Chef consultant if you run out during your show. There is no minimum number of catalogs required, but the more you give out, the more potential orders you may receive. You can choose to give out digital catalogs instead of physical ones, and you do not need to collect the catalogs back after the show.
pamperedangie
How many catalogs do you normally give the host for a catalog show?

By the way, thank you all for your help! :)

I usually give 2-3 unless they ask for more.

I usually give 5. Unless they request more.

Thank you so much! :)

Is there a certain amount of order forms I should give too? Like 20 or so? Or is that too many?

I usually give 4 outside order forms and tell them to make copies if they want.

I give 4-5 catalogs and at least 10 order forms, allot of my hostesses for catalog shows are SAHM who don't have way to make copies without paying for them, so I always call and ask them if they need more as show is going on.

I've had some really good catalog hostesses and some pretty BAD catalog hostesses, it's like any other thing, depends on how motivated they are.

Lisa

Thank you so much for your responses everyone! It has been a GREAT help! :)

I give...5 catalogs and 20 order forms. Unless they ask for more. I also include host challenges for higher sales, and a flyer with the guest special so she can tell her friends and family. Plus I include the host special for her to see what she is getting at 60% off, and for the next two months that way she can get some bookings for me. I give her a host challenge for bookings also.

Debbie

1. How many catalogs should I give to my guests?

It is recommended to give each guest 3-5 catalogs. This will give them enough to look through and share with friends and family.

2. Can I request more catalogs if I run out during my show?

Yes, as a host, you can request more catalogs from your Pampered Chef consultant if you run out during your show. They will be happy to provide you with additional catalogs.

3. Is there a minimum number of catalogs I need to give out?

There is no minimum number of catalogs required for a catalog show. However, the more catalogs you give out, the more potential orders you may receive.

4. Can I give out digital catalogs instead of physical ones?

Yes, you can choose to give out digital catalogs instead of physical ones. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with a link to share with your guests.

5. Do I need to collect the catalogs back after the show?

No, you do not need to collect the catalogs back after the show. Your guests can keep them as a reference and to share with others. However, if you have any leftover catalogs, you can return them to your consultant for reuse.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel