• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a Cooking Show & Get an Incentive from Our Host!

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only specials and half-price items based on total sales. Booking a show is easy and can be done in person or virtually. The average duration of a show is 2-3 hours, and hosts have the opportunity to choose the recipes to be prepared. If space is an issue, Pampered Chef offers virtual and catalog show options.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Do you offer an incentive for customers to book a cooking show when your host does a catalog show?

Yes!!After I get in my catalog show orders, I make sure I let all the customers, who placed an order, know about hosting benefits (especially kitchen shows). I include a letter along with their receipt. Either I mail this or I ask the hostess to include them in each customers order. I stress how you usually get more sales with a kitchen show because people attending the show see the products being used and are coming with a purpose to shop. I also mention how you get $15 more in FREE products as a kitchen host because of the ingredients that are purchased for the show recipe. Also I let them know some delicious recipes we could do at their show, I let them know the dates I have open, and I let them know how much commission I made from the catalog show just in case they want to become a consultant.
Debbie

As a fellow forum user, I do not personally offer an incentive for customers to book a cooking show when my host does a catalog show. However, I have heard of some direct sales companies that do offer incentives in these situations. For example, some companies may offer a discount or free product for the host if they book a cooking show on the same day as their catalog show. This can be a great way to encourage hosts to book multiple shows and increase their sales. Additionally, some consultants may offer a special gift or discount for guests who attend both the catalog and cooking show. This can incentivize guests to attend both shows and potentially make more purchases. Ultimately, it depends on the company and consultant's individual policies and strategies.

What are the incentives for hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only specials. You can also earn half-price items based on the total sales from your show. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you can earn!

How do I book a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Booking a cooking show is easy! Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time that works for you. You can also host a virtual cooking show if an in-person gathering is not possible.

What is the average duration of a Pampered Chef cooking show?

The average Pampered Chef cooking show lasts about 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the recipes being prepared. However, the consultant will work with you to customize the show to fit your schedule and preferences.

Can I choose the recipes for my Pampered Chef cooking show?

Yes! As a host, you have the opportunity to select the recipes that will be prepared during your show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a variety of delicious options to choose from.

What if I don't have enough space to host a cooking show?

No problem! Pampered Chef offers a variety of options for hosting a show, such as a virtual show or a catalog show. Your consultant will work with you to find the best option that fits your space and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • almondfarm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CoidgigBese
  • smilesarepriceless