• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Shows

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Do you offer an incentive for customers to book a cooking show when your host does a catalog show?

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Yes!!

After I get in my catalog show orders, I make sure I let all the customers, who placed an order, know about hosting benefits (especially kitchen shows). I include a letter along with their receipt. Either I mail this or I ask the hostess to include them in each customers order. I stress how you usually get more sales with a kitchen show because people attending the show see the products being used and are coming with a purpose to shop. I also mention how you get $15 more in FREE products as a kitchen host because of the ingredients that are purchased for the show recipe. Also I let them know some delicious recipes we could do at their show, I let them know the dates I have open, and I let them know how much commission I made from the catalog show just in case they want to become a consultant.
Debbie