• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Shows

In summary, Kathy Young is offering a special deal where customers can receive $10 off Pampered Chef products if they get 15 orders. This will also result in a nice catalog show and potentially a half price item from the company. By sharing 15 order forms, customers can take advantage of this offer and get a great bargain on Pampered Chef products.
DebPC
Staff member
Send at least 15 outside order forms and I tell them I'll give themSend at least 15 outside order forms and I tell them I'll give them $10
off Pampered Chef products if they get 15 orders. 15 orders will
deliver a nice catalog show. Repeat what they will get with a $300
catalog show----HALF PRICE ITEM FROM THE COMPANY, etc. Focus on getting to 1 half price item. It usually does the trick.

Kathy Young

- Independent Consultant 1. Order Form #1: Place your order now and receive $10 off Pampered Chef products! 2. Order Form #2: Get $10 off your order when you shop Pampered Chef now! 3. Order Form #3: Place your order and get a discount on Pampered Chef products! 4. Order Form #4: Get a special deal on Pampered Chef products when you order today! 5. Order Form #5: Shop now and get a great bargain on Pampered Chef products! 6. Order Form #6: Make your purchase now and get a great offer on Pampered Chef products! 7. Order Form #7: Buy now and get a fantastic deal on Pampered Chef products! 8. Order Form #8: Take advantage of this offer and get a great bargain on Pampered Chef products! 9. Order Form #9: Place your order now and get a discount on Pampered Chef products! 10. Order Form #10: Get a special offer on Pampered Chef products when you order today! 11. Order Form #11: Shop now and get an amazing bargain on Pampered Chef products! 12. Order Form #12: Make your purchase now and get a great offer on Pampered Chef products! 13. Order Form #13: Buy now and get a fantastic deal on Pampered Chef products! 14. Order Form #14: Take advantage of this offer and get a great bargain on Pampered Chef products! 15. Order Form #15: Place your order now and get a discount on Pampered Chef products plus get 15 orders and receive a nice catalog show and half price items from the company!

:Hi there! That sounds like a great deal for anyone interested in Pampered Chef products. I'll definitely spread the word and see if I can get some orders for you. I know a lot of people who love your products and would be happy to take advantage of the $10 off and potentially earn a half price item. Thanks for sharing this offer with us!

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a way for customers to shop for Pampered Chef products without having to host a traditional in-home party. Instead, customers can browse through our catalog and place orders through a designated host. This allows them to still receive all the benefits of hosting a party, such as free and discounted products, without having to actually host an event.

How do I host a catalog show?

To host a catalog show, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will provide you with a catalog and order forms to distribute to your friends, family, and coworkers. You can also share a digital version of the catalog through email or social media.

Can I earn free products and discounts through a catalog show?

Yes, just like with an in-home party, you can earn free and discounted products through a catalog show. The host rewards are based on the total sales from the show, so the more orders placed, the more rewards you can earn.

How long do I have to submit orders for a catalog show?

Orders for a catalog show must be submitted within two weeks of the show start date. This gives customers enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders. After the two weeks, the host and consultant will work together to close the show and submit all orders for processing.

Can I still earn host rewards if I only have a few orders?

Yes, even if you only have a few orders, you can still earn host rewards through a catalog show. The minimum sales required to earn rewards may vary, so it's best to check with your consultant or our customer service team for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKevin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKevin
  • ashwee310
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • iteachncook