• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Catalog Show in Washington State: Will She Get the Special?

In summary, if you host a catalog show in Washington State, you will still be eligible for any special offers as long as you meet the requirements. There are no specific rules or restrictions for hosting a catalog show in this state, but it's recommended to check for any updates or changes. You can host a catalog show in Washington State even if you live in a different state, and your guests from Washington State will be able to place orders and receive products as normal. You can also earn host rewards and benefits if you host a catalog show in Washington State, as long as you meet the requirements.
brandenc
Gold Member
I have a sister that lives in Washington state and She is doing a catalog show for me, will she still receive the host special?

brandenc said:
I have a sister that lives in Washington state and She is doing a catalog show for me, will she still receive the host special?

She certainly will.

Catalog Show
Countrykitchenmichelle said:
She certainly will.

Thank you for your quick reply. This is my first month and I've only had my start kit for about 2 weeks now.

1. Will I still be eligible for the special offers if I host a catalog show in Washington State?

Yes, as long as you meet the requirements for the special offers, such as minimum sales or booking goals, you will still be eligible for them even if you host a catalog show in Washington State.

2. Are there any specific rules or restrictions for hosting a catalog show in Washington State?

There are no specific rules or restrictions for hosting a catalog show in Washington State. However, you may want to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for any updates or changes in policies.

3. Can I host a catalog show in Washington State if I live in a different state?

Yes, you can host a catalog show in Washington State even if you live in a different state. Pampered Chef allows hosts to choose any state they wish to host their show in.

4. Will my guests from Washington State be able to place orders and receive products as normal?

Yes, your guests from Washington State will be able to place orders and receive products as normal. Pampered Chef ships to all 50 states, including Washington State.

5. Can I earn host rewards and benefits if I host a catalog show in Washington State?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards and benefits if you host a catalog show in Washington State. As long as you meet the requirements, you will be able to redeem your rewards and enjoy the benefits as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BeaLorene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies