• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales in My Three Catalog Shows and Home Show

In summary, the person is struggling to increase sales in their business and is looking for advice. They are working hard to get their business off the ground and have tried various methods such as cold calling and leaving flyers. They are also having difficulties with friends and family not supporting their business. They are wondering about the process for receiving a debit card and how to use formatting options on their computer. One suggestion is to reach out to schools and organizations for fundraisers.
Happy Mom
I have three catalog shows and one home show booked next month. Any hints to increase sales that you could give me would be appreciated.

I have spent so much $ starting this business that I really need to recoup it. I joined so I could pay the bills and need to see a positive cash flow. I have been working lots of hours every day to get this off the ground. I did download two of the posted suggestions. I am okay for September but the rest of the year is tentative. I've left flyers for fundraisers, giving out flyers like crazy, cold calling in person, and I am working on a corporate proposal.

I love PC and their products, but I must say that you learn very fast who your friends are. I have never had so many emails and calls that were not returned, even the family ones. I was really disappointed since I always supported them when I was working full time. I still have wrapping paper left from 3 years ago.

How long does it take to get your debit card?

How do I use the BOLD, etc. on the top of this screen? It doesn't work like Word.

Thanks so much.

I know the feeling about friends and family. They will buy but I can't get them to have a show for anything. :mad: My mother-in-law knows so many people that it's not funny and she just won't have a show. The cold calling has helped me a lot. I just sat down with the phone book starting with A and said that I wasn't stopping until I ran out of #'s or got a yes. I made to Adams and got a yes and I don't know what PC is, but Maybe...tell me more! Just keep doing what you are doing. I know that I've spent some money, but not very much. Try to keep your costs as low as possible, until you start pulling in some cash.

BOLD Type what you want to say then highlight and click bold.

PC Debit Card will take a few weeks to actually get. I would call field services to get the card #. That's all you really need as the card is not an actual debit card.

Last edited:
One idea is fundraisers for schools. School is starting here the end of the month but the Superintendent's Office is open all summer long. Call the superintendents office and ask who the head of the PTA is. This is the organization that usually sets up fundraisers for the year. Aslo, call the highschool and see if they have a band or sports Boosters Program. These are who usually raises $ for trips that the groups take. Also, find out who heads up Project Graduation. They need to raise all kinds of $ for the end of the year stuff that they do. These are just a few areas to start with.

A lady in my cluster did a fundraiser for the Band Boosters last year and it was oer an $8000 show. Give it a try!

Thanks for the suggestions.

Hi there! Congratulations on booking three catalog shows and one home show for next month! That's a great start to your business. I completely understand wanting to recoup your initial investment and see a positive cash flow. It sounds like you are putting in a lot of hard work and effort to make that happen.One tip I have for increasing sales is to focus on building relationships with your customers. Take the time to get to know them and their needs, and offer personalized recommendations for products that would benefit them. Also, don't be afraid to ask for referrals from satisfied customers - word of mouth is a powerful tool in this business.I'm sorry to hear that some of your friends and family have not been as supportive as you had hoped. It can be tough when the people closest to us don't always see the value in what we do. Just remember to stay positive and keep working hard - success will come with persistence and determination.As for your debit card, it usually takes 2-3 weeks to arrive after you sign up for direct deposit. And to use the formatting options on the top of the screen, you can highlight the text you want to change and then click on the desired formatting option.I hope these tips help and wish you all the best in your business! Keep up the great work and don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef home show?

Hosting a home show allows you to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host rewards, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

How can I maximize sales in my three catalog shows?

To maximize sales in your three catalog shows, it is important to promote the shows through social media, email, and word of mouth. You can also offer incentives, such as discounts or free products, for guests who place orders during the shows. Additionally, make sure to follow up with guests after the show to remind them to place their orders.

What are some tips for increasing attendance at my home show?

To increase attendance at your home show, make sure to invite a variety of people, including friends, family, and co-workers. You can also offer incentives, such as a free gift or discount, for guests who bring a friend. Providing a fun and interactive experience, such as a cooking demonstration or game, can also attract more guests.

What are the best ways to showcase Pampered Chef products at my home show?

To showcase Pampered Chef products at your home show, consider setting up a cooking station where guests can see the products in action. You can also create a display with the products and their uses, as well as offer hands-on opportunities for guests to try out the products. Don't forget to highlight any new or popular products and offer special deals on them.

How can I follow up with guests after my home show to increase sales?

Following up with guests after your home show is crucial for increasing sales. You can send personalized thank-you notes, offer special discounts or promotions, and share any upcoming events or new products. It is also helpful to ask for feedback and suggestions on how to improve future shows. Don't forget to include a call to action, such as asking guests to book their own home show or place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies