• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing 4 Catalog Shows: Ideas to Motivate Hosts?

you" for considering becoming a consultant with PC, I am offering a FREE large batter bowl with each of the 7 May catalog shows that I attend.It seems like there is a lot of interest in becoming a consultant with PC, and I am happy to offer this incentive to those who are interested!
mandak
I have 4 catalog shows that are just well out there! I would like to get them closed by the end of the month and am trying to think of some way to motivate the catalog hosts. Any ideas? or anything that works for you?
Thanks,
Mandy

In the future you can give them this incentive...Close by x date and I'll turn your catalog show into a kitchen party which will give you an additional $15 in FREE products.

You could even use that to reign your current parties in.

let them know that in order for their guests to receive the april specials, they need to close by___________.

Try to have them all compete for top host. Call and say I am closing my shows on the 28th or whatever, and whoever has the highest show on that day gets whatever. That should get them going!

Gillian Wright

Great ideas!!Those are great ideas to get hosts motivated to close their catalog shows!

I love the top host idea, April specials for guests and the kitchen show for the host who closes by X date!

There are some clever ladies in this bunch, I am glad to be a part of PC!!

I also let every host know the faster I submit the faster their guests get their products.

I also offer an incentive to close by x date and have at least $500 in sales I will bake their favorite dessert recipe for them FREE!! I have made profiterole puffs twice, Warm chocolate hazelnut cake once, and the Chocolate Peanut butter torte once.

Over $600 in sales they can get their choice of either $10 off their order or the Large Batter Bowl FREE, with recipes attached for some yummy dishes!!
I add the Large Batter bowl to their order and with their 25% off and my commission, it's a nice cheap way to say THANK YOU FOR CLOSING!!
Debbie

cAtalog show incentiveCan you do that? Change the catalog show to be a kitchen show to give the host the extra $15? I have 2 shows STILL open as i speak and one is going to close on Monday... i hope, and the other says that FOR sure she will have it all together by the end of the month. I told them that they had to have the orders in by the 28th to get the April host specials, so i hope they will stick to that.

But i was wanting to give one of them a "bonus" if their show was to reach $600.

I guess it couldnt hurt to offer that to both of them and say whoever has a $600+ party, i will give a free kitchen timer to. ($16 value) but i would have to dish out the extra $1.

What do you ladies think?

I kinda have been flaked on.... but about 5 people in the last 3 months that I have sent catalogs, order forms, etc to, and NEVER return my calls or emails. So i need a way to really get them interested.

I feel like it is a fair gift (offering to switch their party to a Kitchen show). Because they are basically doing our job and a great one too if they are able to get sales of $600 from a catalog party. Plus you don't have to spend anymore money to offer it.

GREAT! I will send that email out tonight to my hosts and see who gets that $600+ party!

Thanks for the ideas!

HA! I just got another catalog show... I cant wait! I told her that if she had a $500 party, i would give her the HWC products for free!! YEAH! And i only have to spend about $3 - $4 on it.. since i will change it to a cooking show! BUT its for a GREAT cause!

My main focus this month (May) is to sell as much HWC products that I can since I am a HUGE supporter of ACS and do as much as I can to promote any fundraisers to raise money for cancer. As my mother is a SURVIVOR, I made that promise to myself, that no matter what it was, I would EXCEED the limits!

Look out May, here I Come!

Thank you ladies for the great advice... gotta run... gotta book more catalog shows!

May Catalog Shows!I'm a new consultant, and I sent out an email to all my contacts about becoming a consultant with PC and telling them about the Help Whip Cancer campaign -- the response has been overwhelming! I have received 8 orders for the Help Whip Cancer products AND I have 7 Catalog Shows scheduled for May -- and just this morning another friend emailed to say she is considering doing it!

As an incentive and "thank you" to my hosts during my SS#1, I'm offering a FREE Celebrate Plate to anyone who has sales equal to or greater than $500!

I'm so excited!!!!

Beth in PA

1. How can I encourage my hosts to reach their goal for closing 4 catalog shows?

One way to motivate hosts is to offer them a reward for reaching their goal, such as a free product or a discount on their next purchase. You can also remind them of the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products and discounts.

2. What are some creative ideas for closing 4 catalog shows?

You can offer your hosts a themed party, such as a holiday baking party or a girls' night in, to attract more guests and increase sales. You can also provide them with catalogs and order forms to share with friends and family, and offer them incentives for each show booked from their event.

3. How often should I follow up with my hosts about closing their 4 catalog shows?

It is important to establish a consistent follow-up schedule with your hosts. This can be weekly or bi-weekly, depending on their preference. You can also set up automated reminders for them to help them stay on track.

4. What can I do to help my hosts overcome any objections they may have about closing 4 catalog shows?

First, make sure to listen to their concerns and address them. You can also offer them tips and advice on how to promote their show, such as sharing on social media or reaching out to specific friends and family members. Providing them with success stories from other hosts can also help alleviate any doubts they may have.

5. How can I make the process of closing 4 catalog shows more fun for my hosts?

You can make the process more fun by incorporating games and challenges for your hosts to participate in. This can include a points system for each show booked or a leaderboard to track their progress. You can also host virtual parties and events where hosts can interact with each other and share their successes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefshakeerah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alabama pc cons.
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • topchef.heather