• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Questions: Hosting Bonus & Other Differences

In summary, a catalog show is a party where the hostess shares a Pampered Chef catalog with friends and family, allowing guests to browse and place orders from home while earning rewards for the hostess. A hosting bonus is an additional reward that can be earned by meeting a minimum sales requirement. Hosting a catalog show also differs from a traditional in-home party in that orders can be placed online and the hostess does not have to physically prepare for the party. Catalog shows are a great alternative for those who are unable to host in-person parties.
jenab1013
I'm in the process of doing my first two catalog shows and I have a question. If the person booked from a previous host does that host get the Hosting Bonus too since it's a catalog show? I know they get it at a kitchen show, just wasn't sure about the catalog show. Also, are there any other differences in the catalog shows and kitchen shows besides the free product total.

Yes they get the Host Special as well.

It depends on the specific company and their policies, but in most cases, the previous host would not receive the Hosting Bonus for a catalog show. The Hosting Bonus is typically only given to hosts who hold in-person parties or events, not for catalog shows. As for other differences between catalog and kitchen shows, the main one is the free product total, as you mentioned. However, some companies may also have different incentives or rewards for hosts depending on the type of show they book. It's always a good idea to check with your specific company's policies to make sure you understand all the details. Good luck with your first two catalog shows!

1. What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a type of party where the hostess shares our Pampered Chef catalog with friends and family. Guests can browse and place orders from the comfort of their own homes, and the hostess earns rewards based on the total sales from the show.

2. What is a hosting bonus?

A hosting bonus is an additional reward that the hostess can earn in addition to the regular rewards for hosting a catalog show. This bonus can include free products, discounts, or special promotions.

3. How can I qualify for a hosting bonus?

To qualify for a hosting bonus, you must meet a minimum sales requirement for your catalog show. This requirement may vary depending on the current promotions and offers.

4. Are there any other differences between hosting a catalog show and a traditional in-home party?

Yes, there are a few differences between hosting a catalog show and a traditional in-home party. With a catalog show, guests can place orders online instead of in person, and the hostess can earn rewards without having to prepare and host a physical party.

5. Can I still earn rewards if I am unable to host an in-person party?

Yes, you can still earn rewards by hosting a catalog show. This is a great option for those who are unable to host an in-person party due to time or location constraints.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deeder
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • jenandnelson