• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Heather's Out-of-State Catalog Shows: Get Your Orders Here!

In summary, the conversation discussed using a director's site for online orders for catalog shows out of state. The director will send the email with guest information and payment must be entered into P3 manually. It was also mentioned that consultants can front the money for their own website or wait to qualify for the free 90 day trial. Some consultants have used this method to help their recruits qualify within the 30 day window.
PamperedMom07
I'm having three catalog shows out of state and my director is letting me use her site for online orders. Since I'm still new and haven't reached the $1250 goal yet I don't have a site.

So when my host's guest go to my directors site how will I get the orders then? :confused:

~Heather

Your director will send the email that gets sent to her with the information about the guest and what they ordered. She will then have to get the payment information to you seperately. You enter it into P3 yourself and place the order in your host's name.

You also can front the money for the website if you have it. The free 90 days will be tacked onto the end of your subscription.

Mara

Yes, I'm doing that now for both of my new recruits. On recruit #1's first show, we signed into my web page account from her computer & she transcribed the data from my web page to her P3 while I was sitting there training her on how to use P3. Show #2 didn't get any web orders. Show #3 was just established about 12 hours ago with no orders yet. Recruit #2 has her first show on my page with no orders yet, but I'll help her the same way. I'll go to her house & teach her how to use P3 to enter her orders.I agree, if you really want your own page, you can purchase it now. When I started out, I wasn't willing to pay more money up front. So I waited until I qualified to get the 90 day free trial. After trying it, I decided that it was a good thing to have & kept it.

I have done that for several of my consultants. I just explain that the website merely
serves as a "holding tank" for the orders. It works well and has been very helpful in helping them qualify in that 30 day window.

Hi Heather,Thank you for reaching out for help with your catalog shows out of state. It's great that your director is letting you use her site for online orders. As a consultant, it's important to utilize all resources available to us.In terms of getting the orders, your director should be able to track the orders that come in through her site and then transfer them to you. You can also reach out to your host and remind them to include your name when placing their orders online. This will ensure that you receive credit for the sales.I hope this helps and best of luck with your catalog shows!Best,

What is "Heather's Out-of-State Catalog Shows: Get Your Orders Here!"?

"Heather's Out-of-State Catalog Shows: Get Your Orders Here!" is a catalog service that allows customers to place orders for products from out-of-state vendors.

How can I place an order through "Heather's Out-of-State Catalog Shows: Get Your Orders Here!"?

To place an order, you can either visit our physical location or browse our online catalog and make your selection. You can then fill out an order form and submit it to us.

What types of products can I order through "Heather's Out-of-State Catalog Shows: Get Your Orders Here!"?

We offer a wide variety of products from different vendors, including clothing, accessories, home goods, and more. Our catalog is constantly updated with new products, so be sure to check back frequently.

How long does it take for orders to be processed and shipped?

Orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days. Shipping times will vary depending on the vendor and your location, but you can expect to receive your order within 7-10 business days.

What is the return policy for orders placed through "Heather's Out-of-State Catalog Shows: Get Your Orders Here!"?

We have a 30-day return policy for all orders. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for more information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedMom07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mbh06