• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifting the Perfect Host Package for a Catalog Show

In summary, the Perfect Host Package for a Catalog Show includes a selection of top-selling Pampered Chef products and exclusive host rewards. The cost varies depending on the products included, but is always offered at a discounted price compared to purchasing individually. To order, simply contact your consultant and let them know you would like to add it to your catalog show order. The products cannot be customized, but additional items can be added for a more personalized package. Currently, the package can only be ordered through a consultant, but the exclusive host rewards can still be earned by hosting a virtual catalog show.
PamperedJess
What do you give the host in a host package when you do a Catalog Show?

These are some that I either found on this site or got from my director...I don't use all of them, but I figured I would include them all just in case you wanted them. I hope this helps!

Attachments

• CATALOG SHOW POINTERS[AZ].doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 508
  • catalog show tips.doc
    31 KB · Views: 472
  • CATALOGHOSTSSHOWPLANNER2.doc
    122.5 KB · Views: 447
  • Generic Catalog Show Folder Cover.doc
    82.5 KB · Views: 566
  • Howtohavea1000catalogShow.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 561
You are awesome!!! Thanks so much

You're welcome, but please remember that I did not create the files...you have to thank this website and the people in it for that!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I always like to include some special gifts for my hosts in their host package for a Catalog Show. Some items I like to include are a mini recipe book filled with easy and delicious recipes using our products, a set of our top-selling kitchen tools, and a discount code for their next purchase. I also like to add in a thank you note and some fun kitchen-themed stickers or magnets. I hope this helps give you some ideas for your upcoming Catalog Shows! Happy cooking!

What is included in the Perfect Host Package for a Catalog Show?

The Perfect Host Package for a Catalog Show includes a selection of our top-selling products, including our famous stoneware and kitchen tools, as well as exclusive host rewards.

How much does the Perfect Host Package for a Catalog Show cost?

The cost of the Perfect Host Package for a Catalog Show varies depending on which products are included. However, it is always offered at a discounted price compared to purchasing the products individually.

How do I order the Perfect Host Package for a Catalog Show?

To order the Perfect Host Package for a Catalog Show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you would like to add it to your catalog show order. They will take care of the rest!

Can I customize the products included in the Perfect Host Package for a Catalog Show?

Unfortunately, the products included in the Perfect Host Package for a Catalog Show cannot be customized. However, you can always add additional products to your order for an even more personalized host package.

Is the Perfect Host Package for a Catalog Show available for online orders?

At this time, the Perfect Host Package for a Catalog Show is only available for orders placed through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, you can still take advantage of the exclusive host rewards by hosting a virtual catalog show with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nay62
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • iteachncook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies