• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Benefits: Does September Show Extend to October?

In summary, host benefits for the September show are based on sales and bookings made during the show. They do not automatically extend to October, but can be earned by scheduling another show and meeting qualifying criteria. To earn these benefits, you can schedule a show with a consultant and invite friends and family. Host benefits cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but you can still take advantage of those as a guest at your own show. The expiration date for redeeming host benefits will be stated on the order form, typically the end of the following month. If you have to cancel your September show and reschedule for October, you can still earn benefits as long as you meet the criteria, but any bookings or sales from September will not carry over
Pampered Heather
I have a host doing a catalog show right now and she wants the September host benefits... does she have to close her show in September or can it run over into October? I'm using the show as credit for October SS2 month.

You will have until October 31st to submit the show with the September special. You always have until the last day of the following month to turn in a show for the previous month's specials :)

CoolThank you so much for your help! I love this site!

I thought that got changedI was under the impression that it was changed to 10 or 15 days after the end of the month?
Not sure why, but I could have sworn...

Hi there, thank you for reaching out! The host does not necessarily have to close her show in September in order to receive the September host benefits. She can continue to collect orders and close the show in October, and still receive the September host benefits. However, if she wants to use the show as credit for October SS2 month, she will need to close the show by the end of September. I hope this helps clarify things! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy hosting!

1. What are the host benefits for the September show and do they extend to October?

The host benefits for the September show vary depending on the sales and bookings made during the show. These benefits do not automatically extend to October, but you may be able to continue earning them if you schedule another show for October and meet the qualifying criteria.

2. How can I earn host benefits for the September show?

To earn host benefits for the September show, you can schedule a show with a Pampered Chef consultant and invite friends and family to attend. You can also earn additional benefits by making sales and booking future shows during your September show.

3. Can I combine the September show host benefits with any other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, host benefits cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of any promotions or discounts as a guest at your own September show.

4. How long do I have to redeem my host benefits from the September show?

The expiration date for redeeming your host benefits from the September show will be stated on your order form. Typically, you will have until the end of the month following the month of your show to redeem your benefits.

5. What happens if I have to cancel my September show and reschedule for October?

If you have to cancel your September show, you can reschedule for October and still earn host benefits as long as you meet the qualifying criteria for the October show. However, any bookings or sales made during the September show will not carry over to the October show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• strasfamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • PamperedinAvon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DessertDivaFL