• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Catalog Show: Closing at $149.70!

In summary, a catalog show is when a customer receives a catalog from a Pampered Chef consultant and places an order from the catalog rather than hosting a traditional in-person party. The success of a catalog show is typically measured by the total sales amount, with a closing of $149.70 indicating a successful show. To increase the chances of a successful catalog show, actively promoting it to your network, offering incentives, and following up with customers can be helpful. Hosting a catalog show also allows you to earn free and discounted products, introduce new customers to Pampered Chef, and receive exclusive host rewards and incentives. Even if the catalog show does not reach the minimum closing amount, rewards can still be earned based on the total sales.
nicki25
Silver Member
I closed a catalog show today and it closed at only $149.70. The lady didn't even have enough to count it as a show. I just got home tonight and she left me a message that her sister wanted to order the 7 piece executive cookware set, the 5 piece executive set and the 8" saute pan for a wedding gift. I am so excited that I wanted to share with someone. I am getting really close to the 7 piece set that I wanted for the Pan-O-Rama.

Don't you just LOVE those 'silver linings'?! Congratulations! Now, call that lady and see if she'll host a show.

Wow, congratulations on the new orders! It's always great to hear about unexpected sales, especially when they come from a previous customer. It sounds like you have a great relationship with this customer and her family. Keep up the good work and I hope you reach your goal for the Pan-O-Rama soon!

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is when a customer receives a catalog from a Pampered Chef consultant and places an order from the catalog rather than hosting a traditional in-person party. This allows the customer to browse and shop at their convenience without having to attend a physical event.

How do I know if my catalog show was successful?

A successful catalog show is typically measured by the total sales amount. In this case, a closing of $149.70 would indicate a successful show. Other factors such as the number of orders received and the number of new customers can also contribute to the overall success of a catalog show.

How can I increase my chances of having a successful catalog show?

One way to increase the success of a catalog show is to actively promote it to your network of family, friends, and acquaintances. You can also offer incentives or rewards for those who place orders through your catalog show. Additionally, make sure to follow up with your customers after they receive their catalogs to answer any questions and provide assistance with placing orders.

What is the benefit of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of the show. It also allows you to introduce your network to Pampered Chef and potentially gain new customers. As a host, you can also earn exclusive host rewards and incentives.

Can I still earn rewards if my catalog show does not reach $149.70 in sales?

Yes, even if your catalog show does not reach the minimum closing amount of $149.70, you can still earn rewards based on the total sales. For example, if your show closes at $100, you can still earn free and discounted products based on that amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefshakeerah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alabama pc cons.
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missyciccolella