• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show With My Mother-In-Law

In summary, the speaker has recently become a consultant and asked their mother-in-law to host a cooking show, but she declined and suggested a book party instead. The mother-in-law's daughter also wants to sign up as a consultant and the speaker is trying to get her on board. The mother-in-law has only received 2 small orders for the party and the speaker is seeking advice on what to do. The speaker suggests reminding the mother-in-law that the party needs to reach $150 in orders and using this as leverage to get the daughter to sign up sooner. They also suggest that the party may generate more orders when the daughter has her own kickoff party with a new catalog.
SDTeaGirl
Gold Member
I just became a consultant this month. I asked my Mother-in-law to host a cooking show, she said she doesn't like doing those so she said she would do a book party, which was fine. Later to find out her daughter wants to sign up also, but hasn't yet, trying to get her on board under me, so she said she was only going to have the people she works with look at the book and then when her daughter signs up let her friends, neighbors and church people look at her book show through her daughter. I called last night to see how many orders and she said 2 people order, which was good, but very Small orders, she said its a Very Small Party, I am sure it will be under 150, so what do I do??? I know she really is not interested in doing more, since her daughter will want to do one with her also.. Please give me some advice. Thanks

I think its ok, since she is your mother in law, to let her know that to have it qualify as a party it needs to have $150 in orders, and that when her daughter signs with you, you will be happy to train her daughter thoroughly. But for now you're really appreciate it if she could at least gather one or two more orders to make this a viable party for you. Point out that when her daughter has her kickoff party it will be a whole new catalog and there will be things that people will not have seen so they will want to order again.

Maybe you can use this as leverage to get your SIL to sign up under you quicker. You can say that you already have 2 outside orders for her to use towards her GO show.

1. How do I host a catalog show with my mother-in-law?

To host a catalog show with your mother-in-law, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you would like to host a show with your mother-in-law. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and guidance to make the show a success.

2. Can my mother-in-law use her own catalog and order forms?

Yes, your mother-in-law can use her own catalog and order forms if she prefers. However, it is recommended to use the official Pampered Chef catalogs and order forms to ensure accuracy and consistency in the ordering process.

3. Are there any special incentives for hosting a catalog show with my mother-in-law?

Yes, there are often special incentives and rewards for hosting a catalog show with your mother-in-law. These may include free products, discounts, or even exclusive host-only items. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with more information about the current incentives available.

4. Can my mother-in-law and I combine our orders for the show?

Yes, you and your mother-in-law can combine your orders for the show. This can be a great way to reach the minimum sales requirements for host rewards and to save on shipping costs. Your consultant will be able to help you coordinate and organize the combined orders.

5. Can my mother-in-law invite her own friends and family to the catalog show?

Absolutely! Your mother-in-law is welcome to invite her own friends and family to the catalog show. The more guests, the better the chances of earning host rewards. Your consultant can also provide you with invitations and other materials to help spread the word about the show to your mother-in-law's network.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76