• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Catalog Show Sales with Postcard Announcements | Personal Website Orders"

In summary, the conversation discusses ways to promote a Catalog Show for a host who does not have internet or email. Suggestions include using postcard announcements with the host's contact information and the consultant's website, sending electronic invitations, offering incentives for using the website to order, and promoting future bookings. The conversation also touches on how to motivate a less enthusiastic host.
soulsing
Silver Member
Does anyone do postcard announcements for Catalog Hosts? I have a host who does not have internet or email, but I would like to let people know she's having a Catalog Show and that they can use my personal website to place orders. I thought it might help increase sales if I sent out some type of postcard annoucing her show, her contact number, and my website info. Any thoughts? I'd love to see a invite/annoucement if anyone has one. Thanks!

Why not just have her give you emails of all her friends, family, etc., and use your web site to send e-invites? It will certainly save you some money on postage.

That's a thought. But that would mean she'd have to call everyone just to get their email addresses which would be more work than I believe she'd be willing to do. Physical addresses are something most people have handy, so I thought postcards might be easier on her. I will ask her though. Thanks for the input.

What if you just send invites to everyone, but say right on the invitation that it's a catalog/online show. Maybe give a prize for everyone who uses the website to order. (Like a $1 Season's Best). I always put a label on my invites that refers to my website so that if they can't attend they can place an order on-line. Maybe you could also make a label and mention an incentive for booking a show of their own too. I think this would be a great way to increase sales and bookings from a catalog show.

Those are some good ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Maybe this too...Along the lines of the (sending invitations) under Place: put your web site address and/or your phone #. Under Time: put 24/7 (or something catchy). I like the idea of the $1 SB book give away too... Maybe also, if the guests, get a guest or an Outside order, they can be entered for a "mystery prize" (w/o giving away your commissions).

I've had some "blazay" hosts. I hope yours is excited about her show. I always try to boost my blazay hosts, but offering to help her/him w/ contacting their guests. (w/o being pushy to either. ;) )

Good luck! Let us know how it turns out!

thanksThanks for the helpful info. Will definitely let you know how it turns out.

What is the purpose of using postcard announcements to boost catalog show sales?

The purpose of using postcard announcements is to inform potential customers about your catalog show and encourage them to make purchases through your personal website. This can increase sales and reach a wider audience.

How do postcard announcements help increase sales?

Postcard announcements act as a visual reminder for potential customers, making it more likely for them to visit your personal website and make a purchase. They also provide a sense of urgency and exclusivity, as they are only available for a limited time.

Can I customize the postcard announcements for my catalog show?

Yes, you can customize the postcard announcements with your own personal branding and information about your catalog show. This will make it more personalized and appealing to potential customers.

How do I distribute the postcard announcements?

Postcard announcements can be distributed through various methods such as mailing them to your customer list, handing them out at events or parties, or leaving them in local businesses. You can also include them in your promotional emails or share them on social media.

Do I need to pay for the postcard announcements?

Yes, there may be a cost associated with printing and distributing the postcard announcements. However, the potential increase in sales and exposure for your personal website may make it a worthwhile investment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
aried
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies