• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Catalog Show with these Hostess Packet Tips

In summary, the hostess packets should include a sheet with catalog show tips, a business card holder, and a catalog.
lovecookin
Yesterday, I received my super starter kit! I am so excited! :D I've put together my hostess packets for my cooking shows, but I have no idea what I should include in my hostess packets for a catalog show. Any advice?

Love Cookin--My catalog host packet is pretty much the same as the Cooking show packet with one difference. I put in a sheet called Catalog Show Tips up front so they can reference that if they have questions. I use paper folders with the 3-ring holder in the middle and 2 pockets. The ones I use also have a place right on the inside for a business card.

On the inside pocket I have my business card on a Wal-Mart magnet. Then on the inside of the flap I have the Show Planner with 4 copies of the outside order form.

In the brads behind sheet protectors I put these pages in:
1) Catalog tips sheet
2) Host special flyer
3) Guest special flyer
4) 4 additional outside order forms
5) Next month's host special
6) Following month's host special
7) 5 size Apron flyer
8) Any recruiting promotion going on at the time

In the back pocket I put 3-4 catalogs. I use Nancy's Artwork stickers to jazz it up a bit like the Yellow Catalog Pointers sticker and others.

I know the Apron flyer has been posted before, but at least now you have them both in the same place.

Good luck and happy cooking!!

Attachments

• CATALOG SHOW POINTERS[AZ].doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 719
  • apronsale[1].doc
    339 KB · Views: 497
Catalog Instruction SheetPlease don't forget to change what needs to be changed for your area, including website information and especially the shipping information. Note as of March 1st shipping is $4.00 and the direct shipping prices have also changed.

Thank you!Thank you so much for the wonderful advice! :) It's nice to know I have such amazing support.

ThanksThis is very helpful. Thank you again. :)

I am bumping this up for the lady who had catalog show packet questions.

What is a hostess packet?

A hostess packet is a collection of materials that you provide to your hostess to help her have a successful catalog show. It typically includes order forms, catalogs, and information on how to invite guests and take orders.

Why is it important to maximize my catalog show?

Maximizing your catalog show is important because it can lead to increased sales and bookings for future shows. By providing your hostess with the tools and tips to have a successful show, you are setting her up for success and increasing your chances of a successful show as well.

What are some tips for creating a successful hostess packet?

Some tips for creating a successful hostess packet include including all necessary materials, such as order forms and catalogs, providing clear and concise instructions, and adding a personal touch by including a handwritten note or a small gift.

How can I encourage my hostess to share her catalog with others?

One way to encourage your hostess to share her catalog with others is to offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, for every order she receives from a new customer. You can also provide her with extra catalogs and ask her to hand them out to her friends and family.

What should I do if my hostess has questions about the products or hosting a show?

If your hostess has questions about the products or hosting a show, it is important to be readily available to answer them. You can provide your contact information in the hostess packet and encourage her to reach out to you with any questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • daricsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • Katiek77