• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Packet

Feb 17, 2006
Yesterday, I received my super starter kit! I am so excited! :D I've put together my hostess packets for my cooking shows, but I have no idea what I should include in my hostess packets for a catalog show. Any advice?

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Love Cookin--My catalog host packet is pretty much the same as the Cooking show packet with one difference. I put in a sheet called Catalog Show Tips up front so they can reference that if they have questions. I use paper folders with the 3-ring holder in the middle and 2 pockets. The ones I use also have a place right on the inside for a business card.

On the inside pocket I have my business card on a Wal-Mart magnet. Then on the inside of the flap I have the Show Planner with 4 copies of the outside order form.

In the brads behind sheet protectors I put these pages in:
1) Catalog tips sheet
2) Host special flyer
3) Guest special flyer
4) 4 additional outside order forms
5) Next month's host special
6) Following month's host special
7) 5 size Apron flyer
8) Any recruiting promotion going on at the time

In the back pocket I put 3-4 catalogs. I use Nancy's Artwork stickers to jazz it up a bit like the Yellow Catalog Pointers sticker and others.

I know the Apron flyer has been posted before, but at least now you have them both in the same place.

Good luck and happy cooking!!

Attachments

• CATALOG SHOW POINTERS[AZ].doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 632
  • apronsale[1].doc
    339 KB · Views: 414

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
Catalog Instruction Sheet

Please don't forget to change what needs to be changed for your area, including website information and especially the shipping information. Note as of March 1st shipping is $4.00 and the direct shipping prices have also changed.