• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did This Hostess Just Score a $1000 Catalog Show on Vacation?!

In summary, the speaker received a message from a hostess who is working a catalog show while visiting her sister in Texas. The hostess needed help with shipping and the speaker assisted her, discovering that her sister's order was $516. The hostess then revealed that her mother's order was even higher. The speaker then suggested the hostess become a consultant, but she declined due to lack of time. The speaker closed the show ahead of schedule and the total sales were $1418, with 4 orders including the $812 from the mother and $516 from the sister. The speaker and others congratulate the speaker on her success.
mrssyvo
You guys are not going to believe this.. I just got home from a show, and I had a message from a hostess who is working a catalog show, she is visiting her sister in Texas, and needs help figuring the shipping- I return her call, and as I am helping her figure the shipping, I ask her how much her sister's order is, she said $516, I say, $5.16? she says, "NO, $516.00" ok, after I sit down, and catch my breath, I say, your kidding? she says, no, I ask her if her sister wants to make this her own show, etc, and she said, no, she does not want to deal with it, she just wants to order, and then she says, My mom's order is even more than this- I am like" WHAT??????" She then asks me if she can close this show ahead of the date we set, so everyone can get their stuff in plenty of time for Thanksgivng, and I say, Oh yeah!!!! Just in 2 orders, she has over a $1000 catalog show. I know she has other orders as well. I asked her if she was ready to become a consultant, and she said no, she did not have time for it, I said, It does not look like you need any extra time, you did all this on vacation!!!!

Last edited:
WOO HOO!!!! Keep working on her...she's obviously got the 1-1 touch.

Congrats!!!

How swwwweet is that???? Congrats!!

Wow!! Congratulations!! Woo-hoo!! How fantastic in time for both sell-a-thon and the holidays!!! :thumbup: :D

Holy Moly!!! Wow - Directorship and this in 1 week - YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is rockin! Congrats!

NICE! I love catty shows that reach $1k! NO work, LOTS o commission! CONGRATS! :)

Awesome! You are rocking these days :)

Woo Hoo!!!! Way to work it.

Love it! :):)

mrssyvo said:
You guys are not going to believe this.. I just got home from a show, and I had a message for a hostess who is working a catalog show, she is visiting her sister in Texas, and needs help figuring the shipping- I return her call, and as I am helping her figure the shipping, I ask her how much her sister's order is, she said $516, I say, $5.16? she says, "NO, $516.00" ok, after I sit down, and catch my breath, I say, your kidding? she says, no, I ask her if her sister wants to make this her own show, etc, and she said, no, she does not want to deal with it, she just wants to order, and then she says, My mom's order is even more than this- I am like" WHAT??????" She then asks me if she can close this show ahead of the date we set, so everyone can get their stuff in plenty of time for Thanksgivng, and I say, Oh yeah!!!! Just in 2 orders, she has over a $1000 catalog show. I know she has other orders as well. I asked her if she was ready to become a consultant, and she said no, she did not have time for it, I said, It does not look like you need any extra time, you did all this on vacation!!!!

Holy cow, how cool is that!?!

That makes this job even more fun!

You have the touch my dear and are on fire! Keep up the good work.

Wowzers, that is awesome!

Holy cannoli! That's wonderful :) Gotta love the kilo catty shows. Your SAT is looking pretty good at the moment, I guess.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl.....

That's great! Congratulations!

Way to go, Sue!!!! :D That is totally awesome! Let us know what it closes at...maybe she has a few more orders like that one to add! ;)

Congrats! That is wonderful!

Sue - you are amazing!! That is incredible! You are on your way to beating your best in sales for sure this month!!

Way to go.

Thanks Val- have fun with my baby tonight !!!

Whoo, he sis and mom must be loaded. I would make sure to send them a catty every season when the catty changes.

Awesome Catalog show, Sue!

Re: Catalog show on steroids....UPDATE!!!!I am closing the show right now, and the total is ..........$1418.00 !!! Unbelieveable- this is 4 orders !!!!! Mom ordered $812., Sister- $516., and she had 2 other orders.

Re: Catalog show on steroids....UPDATE!!!!
mrssyvo said:
I am closing the show right now, and the total is ..........$1418.00 !!! Unbelieveable- this is 4 orders !!!!! Mom ordered $812., Sister- $516., and she had 2 other orders.

That is incredible, unbelieveable, and amazing! You must be over the moon thrilled! That's almost level one all by itself, and you didn't even have to leave your home for the evening!:D

YOWZA!!! That's awesome!! I'm happy when my catty shows get to $200! hahah!

You're having a really good week Sue! Between this show and the lead order you got! Could you please send some of your cheffer friends whatever is it the air going your way?
Hopefully we will all get some of these super easy orders/shows!!!

I am feeling totally blessed right now. Before this show, I needed 6000 points for the Miami Trip- this bit off a BIG chunk of that !!!! I still have 4 shows and a 2 day booth for November, and 5 shows and a fundraiser for December, I think I need to pull out my sunblock and suit!!!

That is UNBELIEVABLE........congrats!!!

please send some of that magic sales mojo my way!

That is awesome!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Do they have any relatives down this way that want a cooking show? LOL! AWESOME SHOW!

That is sooo wonderful!!! I just love big catty shows :)

Oh My !!! That is to die for !!! I must be in the wrong part of Tx.. lol
I would love to have a catalog show like this ...
God Bless U !!

CONGRATS!!! That's great! I hope the rest of your month goes just as well. Keep up all the great work!!!

WOO HOO!! :D That's awesome...congratulations! :D

Wow - how fabulous!!!

Woo Hoo!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!

Dang, does she have any other family you can send my way? :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76