• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for a Successful Catalog Show | Boost Your Host's Excitement

In summary, the conversation is about how to have a successful catalog show for a host. Suggestions include using e-invitations, getting the host excited about upcoming specials, and emphasizing the ease and fun of hosting a kitchen show. It is also suggested to reach out to potential hosts who work in offices with co-workers and offer incentives for hosting a catalog show.
SusieChef
Anyone have any advice on how to help my host have a great catalog show. I've never had much luck with these before, but my host is very excited about it and really want to encourage her in the right ways.

What's worked for you. What kinds of flyers/letter do you send them. I'm in a bit of a time crunch as she's coming over to pick catalogs up today, but I can also mail stuff out to her on Monday.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!
SusieChef

Here's the flyer I include in catalog show packets. I know I've seen a couple others on here, so maybe you can do a search and enter "catalog show" or something like that. HOpe this one helps.

Encourage host to use your website.My catalog shows sales have really improved since host started using the e-invitations.

I turned in a catalog show Friday that was $436. I was thrilled. I am learning to look for host who work at offices with several co-workers. I am trying to figure away to get bookings from catalog shows. I am trying to flyer or postcard come up with a thank you for ordering form _____________ catalog show flyer. On the flyer I would like to state what FREE and discount item host received and have some small gift for them hosting a catalog show in current month. Any ideas?

Charlene

What I found that helps is to get the host of the catalog show excited about upcoming minth's specials, it encourages her to get someone else to host a catlog or kitchen show in that month. Also, make sure she is doing no work in hosting the catalog show so that everyone can see exactly how easy it is. Stress the fun in having a kitchen show. I just had a ctalog show in a law office that started as just an individual order, but everyone saw the catalog and wanted to order from the girl. I had one person mark on her order form that she wanted to host her own catalog show, well since thy worked in the same office and you don't want to have 2 shows back to back there, I decided to wait to call her till after she received her products and then we could pick a month for the catalog show. Well, the host stressed just how fun it would be to get all of the girls together and have a kitchen show that she changed it to a kitchen show by the time i talked to her and she is booked for nov. 19!

1. How do I host a catalog show?

To host a catalog show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide you with a catalog and order forms. You can then share the catalog with your friends and family and collect their orders. Your consultant will take care of the rest!

2. How long does a catalog show last?

A catalog show typically lasts two weeks, but this can vary depending on your consultant's schedule and your personal preference. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best timeline for your show.

3. Can I earn free products by hosting a catalog show?

Yes, you can earn free products by hosting a catalog show! Your consultant will have a host rewards program that outlines the products you can earn based on the sales from your show. The more sales you have, the more free products you can receive!

4. Can I earn discounts on products by hosting a catalog show?

Yes, you can earn discounts on products by hosting a catalog show! Your consultant may offer a host discount on certain products or allow you to use your host rewards towards discounted products. This is a great way to get your favorite Pampered Chef products at a lower cost.

5. What should I do if I have questions or issues during my catalog show?

If you have any questions or issues during your catalog show, reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They are there to support you and will be happy to answer any questions or help resolve any issues you may encounter. Communication is key to a successful catalog show!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahcooker
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Rule77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies