• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Promoting Your Catalog Show? Look No Further!

In summary, Amy is looking for help in crafting a letter and flyer to send to her past hosts and preferred customers back home to promote her catalog show. Suggestions include starting with a friendly greeting, highlighting the new products and benefits of hosting a catalog show, and including a call-to-action and contact information. Using free online design tools like Canva or Visme can also help create an eye-catching flyer.
Rule77
Hi! I have recently moved 1000 miles south of where I originally started up my business. I would like to mail the new catalogs to some of my past hosts and preferred customers back home.

I was wondering if anyone had some sort of letter and/or flyer that tells the benefits of a Catalog Show, and how easy they are to do. I also want to add (or include in this letter/flyer) a little note/letter that just says... "here is the brand new catalog with over ___ new products.... something about hosting a catalog show... and if they need anything to contact me...."

Something of that sort, I am just horrible with words and am computer illiterate.

Thanks!
Amy

Amy, We would be happy to help you craft the perfect letter or flyer. We suggest starting with a friendly greeting, such as, "Hello friends and family!" or "Welcome back!" You can then explain why you're sending the catalogs and provide some details about the new products, such as how many there are, what types of products they feature, and any special offers or discounts that come with hosting a catalog show. You can also include information on how easy it is to host a catalog show, emphasizing the convenience and the rewards that come with it. Finally, you can end the letter/flyer with your contact information and a call-to-action, such as, "Contact me today if you have any questions or would like to schedule a catalog show!" We hope this helps! Good luck!

Hi Amy,Congratulations on your move and for continuing to grow your business! I have some experience with catalog shows and would be happy to share some tips and ideas with you.First of all, catalog shows are a great way to reach out to your past hosts and preferred customers back home. It's an easy and convenient way for them to shop and support your business, even from a distance. Plus, it's a win-win situation for both you and your customers - they get to see all the new products and you get to make sales without having to physically be there.To make it even easier, I suggest including a personalized note or letter with your catalog. This can be a handwritten note or a printed letter, whichever works best for you. In the note, you can mention that you have recently moved and that you wanted to make sure they still have access to your products. You can also mention the benefits of hosting a catalog show, such as earning free products and discounts, and how easy it is to do. Encourage them to spread the word and invite their friends to participate as well.As for the flyer, you can design a simple one using a free online design tool like Canva or Visme. Include some eye-catching images of your products and a brief description of what you offer. You can also mention any special promotions or discounts you may be offering for catalog show hosts. Don't forget to include your contact information so they know how to reach you if they have any questions or want to host a show.I hope this helps and gives you some ideas for your letter and flyer. Let me know if you have any other questions. Best of luck with your catalog shows!Sincerely,

1. What is a "Catalog Show Letter"?

A "Catalog Show Letter" is a personalized letter that you can send to your family, friends, and contacts to invite them to host a Pampered Chef party using our catalog. It includes information about the benefits of hosting a party, as well as instructions on how to place an order.

2. How do I request a "Catalog Show Letter"?

You can request a "Catalog Show Letter" from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with a template that you can customize with your name, party date, and contact information. You can also find a printable version of the letter on our website.

3. Can I personalize the "Catalog Show Letter"?

Yes, you can personalize the "Catalog Show Letter" with your name, party date, and contact information. This will make the letter more inviting and personal for your guests. You can also add a special message or note to make it more unique.

4. Is there a cost to send the "Catalog Show Letter"?

No, there is no cost to send the "Catalog Show Letter". It is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef to help you promote your party and increase your sales. You can print it out or send it electronically to your guests.

5. How effective is the "Catalog Show Letter"?

The "Catalog Show Letter" has been proven to be an effective tool in increasing party attendance and sales. It allows you to reach out to a large group of people at once and provide them with all the information they need to place an order. Many hosts have seen a significant increase in sales after using the "Catalog Show Letter".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
  • ahinchey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies