• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I send for out of town shows?

In summary, when hosting out of town shows, it's important to communicate with the host to determine how many catalogs to send (usually between 3-5), along with outside order forms, show planner, and a letter explaining the process. It's also recommended to send enough catalogs for each guest, plus some extra, and to include a variety of popular and easy to demonstrate products, personal favorites, and new releases. A letter with important details can be created or obtained from an upline.
jsnow
I have 2 shows that are out of town....1000 miles away! I am mailing them all the stuff they need today, but want to make sure i do this right!

Help me!

What do I send? How many catalogs do I send? Is there a letter out there I can use to explain it to them?

Jessica

I usually talk to the host and find out how many places she might be handing out catalogs, i.e., work, church, the gym, friends, etc. I normally send between 3-5. I also send outside order forms, a show planner if they've never held a show before, and the attached letter.

Attachments

• Catalog_Show_Host_Letter 1.doc
    36 KB · Views: 312
Here is what I use for Catalog Shows:ETA: I usually send 5 catalogs and 10 order forms for Catalog shows - but I would probably send a few more if they were 1000 miles away!

Attachments

• Catalog Show Host Letter.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 395
  • Catalog Host Show Planner.doc
    121.5 KB · Views: 344
  • !Catalog Show Cover Letter.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 448
Hi Becky--I wanted to tell you that I really like your catalog show layout. I hope that you don't mind, but may incorporate your letter into my files. It is very simple and down to the point. Thanks again for sharing. :) :) :) :) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

, as a fellow consultant, I completely understand the stress of hosting out of town shows. It's important to make sure you send everything they need to have a successful show. I would recommend sending a catalog for each guest, plus a few extra just in case they have any last minute guests. As for the products, I would suggest sending a variety of items that are popular and easy to demonstrate. You can also include some of your own personal favorites and any new products that have recently been released. As for a letter, you can definitely create one yourself or reach out to your upline for a template. Just make sure to include important details such as how to place orders, any special offers or promotions, and your contact information. Best of luck with your shows!

1. What is a catalog show letter?

A catalog show letter is a personalized letter that is sent to potential customers inviting them to host a Pampered Chef party using our catalogs. It includes information about the party, the benefits of hosting, and how to place orders.

2. How do I request a catalog show letter?

To request a catalog show letter, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to provide you with a customized letter for your specific party needs.

3. How long does it take to receive a catalog show letter?

The timing may vary depending on your consultant's availability, but typically you can expect to receive your letter within 2-3 business days after requesting it.

4. Can I customize the catalog show letter?

Yes, your consultant can work with you to personalize the letter to fit your party needs and preferences. You can also add your own personal touch by including a handwritten note or adding your own contact information.

5. Is there a cost for the catalog show letter?

No, the catalog show letter is provided to you at no additional cost. It is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help make your party planning and invitations easier and more effective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• spirnat31
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethanyN
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandra foy
Replies