• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Catalog Show with $100 in Orders Still Be Submitted in P3?

In summary, the host of a catalog show only collected $100 worth of orders and does not want to collect more. This does not meet the $200 minimum requirement to count as a show in P3. The host will not receive any host rewards and the orders will have to be submitted individually with guests paying for direct shipping. However, if the host decides to collect another $50 to meet the minimum, it can count as a show and the consultant can split the host special with the host. Another option is for the consultant to collect the orders and split the host special with the host, but the orders will have to be shipped to the consultant's address. If the host is not local, the consultant can try to inspire her to gather
smama07
Hi Everyone! I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this...

I have a catalog show host who only has collected $100 worth of orders. She wants me to close it at that, and has no interest in collecting more orders. Can this still be submitted as a "show" in P3, even though it is not $200?

Thanks for any help!

It needs to be $150 in order to count as a show. If it's not, then she doesn't receive any host rewards and all the orders have to go in as individual orders (and the guests will have to pay direct shipping prices). If she decides against getting another $50 to make it a show, then you need to let the guests know about it and see if they still are interested in purchasing and get the difference they will owe you for the shipping fees. But...perhaps one of the guests would be able to round up enough orders to make the show count. Then you can give her a thank you gift of some kind or give her the host rewards if the real host wasn't interested.

Also, if her customers can't collect any orders, you can collect them as well, and if it were me, I would split the host special between you and the host and have it count as a show hosted by consultant. and then just deliver her order and her friends orders to her house to distribute.

You can also leave her as the host, but have it shipped to you instead (if you are adding orders to it that you collected.) If you do that, have it sent to the "shipping address" and put in the 1st line "c/o Your Name", and then the rest of your address on the next lines.

Great ideas, thanks so much! The only problem is that she's not local...about 1 hour away. I guess if I can gather a $50 order, I can cover the direct shipping for it if I had to. I'm just kind of bummed she doesn't want to try and get the order herself...why go through all that for no host benefits?

If she's that far away, then yeah I think you need to try to inspire her to get a few more orders...or ask the guests. If you explain to her that the guests will all have to be notified of the shipping price increase because it's not enough to count as a show, she might decide to give it a shot. And there really might be a guest who would be willing to ask their mom, sister, friend, co-worker if they want to order anything. Offer them an incentive, and you might get them excited to help.

Or just put the orders under the host's name and use the shipping they paid to cover direct shipping costs. She didn't get a minimum party and is done so she doesn't get benefits. I would send her a listing of who gets what. Not ideal of course but it would get them their products without additional cost. After all it's not the guests' fault the show didn't get enough orders.

I feel your pain. I've been making up the difference on the orders and now I am considering giving up.

smama07 said:
Hi Everyone! I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this...

I have a catalog show host who only has collected $100 worth of orders. She wants me to close it at that, and has no interest in collecting more orders. Can this still be submitted as a "show" in P3, even though it is not $200?

Thanks for any help!

How much is she up to before tax and shipping?

She ended up wanting to just submit the entire order as one individual order under her name, and she covered the direct shipping costs. Not ideal, but she was fine with it. I wish it could have been a show, but at least I got some commisionable sales from it!

1. How can I make up for the $100 shortfall in my catalog show?

There are a few strategies you can try to make up for a shortfall in your catalog show. First, you can reach out to your customers and see if they are interested in placing additional orders. You can also offer a special promotion or discount to incentivize them to make a purchase. Another option is to host a virtual party or Facebook event to showcase your products and potentially attract new customers. Lastly, you can reach out to friends and family and ask if they would be interested in hosting their own catalog show to help you reach your sales goal.

2. What should I do if my catalog show is consistently falling short by $100?

If your catalog show is consistently falling short by $100, it may be helpful to evaluate your sales techniques and strategies. Are you effectively promoting your show to your target audience? Are you offering a diverse range of products and hosting events or parties to generate interest? Additionally, you can reach out to your team leader or mentor for advice and tips on how to improve your sales and reach your goals.

3. Can I still receive host rewards if my catalog show is short by $100?

Unfortunately, our host rewards program requires a minimum of $200 in sales to qualify for rewards. However, you may still be eligible for other promotions or discounts based on your sales. We recommend reaching out to your consultant for more information on current promotions and how you can maximize your rewards.

4. How can I prevent a $100 shortfall in future catalog shows?

To prevent a $100 shortfall in future catalog shows, it's important to plan and prepare ahead of time. Make sure to promote your show to your target audience and offer a variety of products and incentives to encourage purchases. You can also set smaller sales goals and track your progress throughout the show to make adjustments if needed. Additionally, consistently following up with customers and offering exceptional customer service can help increase sales and prevent shortfalls.

5. What happens if I don't meet the $100 shortfall in my catalog show?

If you are unable to make up the $100 shortfall in your catalog show, the sales will still count towards your overall sales for the month. However, you may not be eligible for certain promotions or rewards that require a minimum sales amount. We encourage you to continue to strive towards your sales goals and reach out to your team leader or mentor for support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
adoverpchef
  • leahevanson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
leahevanson
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U