• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for Coaching Catalog Show Hosts | Boost Sales & Success

In summary, becoming a catalog show host for Pampered Chef is as easy as contacting your consultant and expressing your interest. Benefits of hosting include earning free and discounted products, trying new products and recipes, and receiving exclusive discounts and offers. A catalog show typically lasts for two weeks, and there is no minimum number of guests required. Even if you are unable to have an in-home party, you can still earn rewards by hosting a catalog show and sharing it with your friends and family.
pampchef.angel
Anyone have tips on host coaching catalog show hosts? I can tell them to ask everyone, show the catalog to everyone, but it just seems like I want to do MORE to help them, only I don't know what...? How do you guys handle catalog hosts?

I check-in with my catalog hosts regularly to keep them motivated! Communication is key to my catalog hosts success!

I set their show up on Facebook and tell them to invite, invite, invite. It helps if you have a host who is excited and wants to reach a certain level. I've had several really good catalogs shows this year since I've started using FB......even a $1,000 one and several $500 or greater. I also post periodically on the event something PC related.....a picture of the brownie pan and why they need it and what they can do with it, etc.

1. How do I become a catalog show host?

Becoming a catalog show host is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting a catalog show. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to get started.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show is a great way to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. You will also have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and receive exclusive discounts and offers.

3. How long does a catalog show last?

A catalog show typically lasts for about two weeks. This gives your friends and family enough time to browse the catalog, place their orders, and for you to receive your rewards.

4. Do I need to have a certain number of guests to host a catalog show?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required to host a catalog show. You can share the catalog with as many or as few people as you'd like.

5. Can I still earn rewards if I am unable to have a traditional in-home party?

Yes, absolutely! Catalog shows are a great alternative for those who are unable to have an in-home party. You can still earn rewards and have a great shopping experience by sharing the catalog with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies