• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Catalog Shows: Tips, Planner, and Gratitude - A Letter for New Hosts

In summary, a Catalog Show Host Letter is a personalized letter that is sent to potential hosts of a Pampered Chef catalog show. It includes information about the benefits of hosting a show, instructions for requesting the letter, and details about the host rewards program, hosting tips and tricks, and setting up a show. The letter can be customized with the consultant's information and can be used to increase sales by encouraging hosts to share with their network and highlighting popular products or promotions.
whiteyteresa
I am looking for a letter to e-mail my catalog show host that I never met before.

I have found a flyer that has tips for a successful catalog show.

I am also asking/looking for a Catalog Show Planner. I have never seen one of those before either.

I am planning a lot of catalog shows for June because I am having so many personal problems and just don't know if I can plan actual kitchen shows and I don't want to miss out on the June specials for the consultants.

I want to say "THANK YOU" to whoever made up the June Dollar Days Flyer.:)
I love it and it got me 3 catalog shows.

Thanks to everyone that will take the time to help me.

Teresa;)

Teresa, I have attached the catalog show planner that I found here. There is also a letter that you might be able to adapt to an email.

Good luck on your bookings!!

Attachments

• Catalog show thank you.doc
    30 KB · Views: 790
  • catalog show planner.doc
    68.5 KB · Views: 689
Great flyers Nancy! Thanks for sharing!!:D

Lee Anne

Nancy

:D Thank You very much:D

:) Teresa:)

I love this for catalog shows. it is great .
thanks so much

Teresa

Those are really great! :)

Christine,

I'm curious, do you stay up all night on the computer? You are, like, 13 hours ahead of us, so it is 3 am in Japan right now! :D

What is a Catalog Show Host Letter?

A Catalog Show Host Letter is a personalized letter that is sent to potential hosts of a Pampered Chef catalog show. It contains information about the benefits of hosting a show, as well as instructions on how to get started.

How do I request a Catalog Show Host Letter?

You can request a Catalog Show Host Letter by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with a personalized letter that you can share with potential hosts.

What information is included in a Catalog Show Host Letter?

A Catalog Show Host Letter typically includes information about the host rewards program, hosting tips and tricks, and instructions for setting up a show on our website. It may also include a special offer or discount for the host.

Can I customize the Catalog Show Host Letter?

Yes, the Catalog Show Host Letter can be customized to include your name and contact information. You can also add a personal message to make it more personalized for your potential hosts.

How can I use the Catalog Show Host Letter to increase sales?

The Catalog Show Host Letter is a great tool for increasing sales because it encourages potential hosts to share the letter with their friends and family. This can lead to more orders and a successful catalog show. Additionally, the letter can be used to highlight popular products or promotions, which can entice customers to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kraber
  • sarahcooker
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Rule77