• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Host Letter??

In summary, a Catalog Show Host Letter is a personalized letter sent to a host of a Pampered Chef catalog show that contains information about the show and instructions on how to place orders. To become a host, simply contact a consultant and express interest. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, introduce friends and family to Pampered Chef, and extend the show for more rewards. A catalog show typically lasts for two weeks, but can be extended. Even without a large network, anyone can host a catalog show by sharing it on social media or placing orders themselves with the help of consultants.
pamper_the_chef
:p Hi Ya'll ~ loving this site!! Does anyone have a letter that they send with a catalog show packet that explains to the host tips, etc. on having a successful catalog show? Thanks so much!

Amanda
Future Director
Eufaula, AL
www.pamperedchef.biz/all4u

Welcome Amanda.
There are litterally dozen of suggestions listed for catalog show planners and ensuring a successful show. Go to the files section above, sort alphabetically to "weed out" some of the redundant/duplicated files, set to view 500 per page (to me it's easier to compare and view without forgetting), and check out all your options.
Happy Selling!

catalog hostsAmanda,
Here are the ones that I use. Hope they help. ;)

Attachments

• catalog show planner.doc
    70 KB · Views: 748
  • catalog planner 2.doc
    125.5 KB · Views: 692
  • Guest list Catalog.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 652
KHocutt said:
Amanda,
Here are the ones that I use. Hope they help. ;)

Thank you! I am pretty sure I used these to "create" mine...thanks again!! I am originally from Charlotte!

1. What is a Catalog Show Host Letter?

A Catalog Show Host Letter is a personalized letter sent to a host of a Pampered Chef catalog show. It contains information about the show, such as the date, time, and instructions on how to place orders.

2. How do I become a host for a catalog show?

To become a host for a catalog show, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials and information.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your show. You also have the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products and earn rewards for their purchases.

4. How long does a catalog show typically last?

A catalog show typically lasts for two weeks, during which time the host is responsible for collecting orders and submitting them to the consultant. However, the host can extend the show if they wish to continue earning rewards.

5. Can I host a catalog show if I don't have a lot of friends or family to invite?

Absolutely! You can still host a catalog show and earn rewards by sharing the catalog and your personalized host link with your social media networks or by simply placing orders yourself. Our consultants can also provide you with tips and ideas on how to reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twiggy4joe
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • Rule77