1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Catalog Show Host Coaching?

1. akrebecca

akrebecca Rebecca M. Silver Member

I thought I had seen somewhere a Host Coaching Sheet for Catalog shows. Can't remember where though. Does anyone have one? I did look thru the files-plenty of cooking show coaching and catalog checklists, but no catalog coaching sheets.

Mar 26, 2009
  2. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

There is a Catalog Show Planning Guide on the Downloads section of Consultant's Corner (similar to the Cooking Show plannin guide you can order on supply).

Mar 26, 2009
  3. akrebecca

I found the Planning Guide for the host to use, but not a Host Coaching Sheet for me to use. I kind of follow the Cooking Show Coaching Sheet and tweak it so I talk about Catalog shows...but it really does not fulfill what I am looking for.

Mar 27, 2009
  4. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

I have one that I use. It has check boxes for the things I cover with them. I will post it as soon as I find where I saved it. LOL

You can tweek it to suit you.

Mar 27, 2009
  5. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

Here are the two sheets I use. One is for cooking shows and one for catalog shows. I used the company info and sort of condensed it and added check boxes so I can keep track of what we talked about.

Attached Files:

Mar 27, 2009
  6. akrebecca

Thanks! This is a great help!

Mar 28, 2009
  7. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

These forms are great. I'm fairly new and I was just wondering why you put a place for mix the crowd? What do you mean by this? Thanks. Judy

Mar 28, 2009
  8. akrebecca

To remind the host that she should not only invite her friends and family but also her kid's parents, coworkers etc... This way the same people are not showing up to the shows and the circle is bigger.

Mar 29, 2009
  9. Katiek77

Katiek77 Member

These are great tips thanks!

Oct 10, 2009
Have something to add?