• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Catalog Show Host Coaching Sheet?

In summary, participants in the conversation were discussing the availability of a Host Coaching Sheet for Catalog shows. One individual mentioned finding a Catalog Show Planning Guide on the Downloads section of Consultant's Corner, but not a coaching sheet. Another individual shared their own Host Coaching Sheet that they use for both cooking and catalog shows. The sheet includes check boxes for topics covered and a reminder to mix the crowd by inviting a variety of people. This was seen as a helpful resource for newer consultants.
akrebecca
Silver Member
I thought I had seen somewhere a Host Coaching Sheet for Catalog shows. Can't remember where though. Does anyone have one? I did look thru the files-plenty of cooking show coaching and catalog checklists, but no catalog coaching sheets.

There is a Catalog Show Planning Guide on the Downloads section of Consultant's Corner (similar to the Cooking Show plannin guide you can order on supply).

I found the Planning Guide for the host to use, but not a Host Coaching Sheet for me to use. I kind of follow the Cooking Show Coaching Sheet and tweak it so I talk about Catalog shows...but it really does not fulfill what I am looking for.

akrebecca said:
I found the Planning Guide for the host to use, but not a Host Coaching Sheet for me to use. I kind of follow the Cooking Show Coaching Sheet and tweak it so I talk about Catalog shows...but it really does not fulfill what I am looking for.

I have one that I use. It has check boxes for the things I cover with them. I will post it as soon as I find where I saved it. LOL

You can tweek it to suit you.

Here are the two sheets I use. One is for cooking shows and one for catalog shows. I used the company info and sort of condensed it and added check boxes so I can keep track of what we talked about.

Attachments

• Host Information for catalog shows.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,130
  • Host Information.doc
    80.5 KB · Views: 615
Thanks! This is a great help!

These forms are great. I'm fairly new and I was just wondering why you put a place for mix the crowd? What do you mean by this? Thanks. Judy

To remind the host that she should not only invite her friends and family but also her kid's parents, coworkers etc... This way the same people are not showing up to the shows and the circle is bigger.

These are great tips thanks!

1. How do I become a host for a catalog show?

To become a host for a catalog show, all you have to do is reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting a show. They will guide you through the process and help you select a date and time for your show.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show allows you to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products, as well as exclusive host rewards and bonuses. You also get the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to high-quality kitchen products.

3. How long does a catalog show typically last?

A catalog show can last anywhere from 7-10 days, depending on the preference of the host. This gives your guests enough time to browse the catalog, make their selections, and place their orders.

4. Can I still host a catalog show if I don't live near a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef consultants can work with you remotely to host a catalog show. They will provide you with a personalized link to share with your guests, and you can still earn all the host rewards and bonuses.

5. What type of support will I receive as a host for a catalog show?

Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with all the necessary tools and resources to help make your catalog show a success. They will also be available to answer any questions and provide guidance throughout the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• feather18
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • chefgirlrd