• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Pampered Chef Catalog Show Follow-Up | New Consultant Tips

In summary, the individual is new to Pampered Chef and is seeking advice on how to follow up with customers who have placed orders for a catalog show. They mention using 411.com to get contact information if not provided, and offer incentives for customers to provide complete contact information. The individual also mentions reaching out to customers to verify their orders and potentially offering them the opportunity to become a consultant or host a show.
LeighAnne
I don't know if I have ever posted here before or not but I'm quite new to Pampered Chef. January is my actual Super Starter month.

I am getting ready to submit a catalog show and was wondering if most of you follow up with customers who placed an order for the catalog show by phone or mail? Some of my order forms just listed an address so I was thinking of sending them a letter of some sort thanking them for their order. What would you normally say in this instance?

I've tried other home businesses before and I really like this so I want to make it work and put forth the effort to make the customer feel appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Cooking or Catalog I always make sure I get their phone number. I tell my host that for every order form she turns in with the top part filled in completely I'll give her a dollar off her total! :D That way I get all their contact info. If I don't get it I use 411.com and look them up. Or get it from their check.

I then call everyone before I submit the show to see if their order was complete, if their was anything that they wanted but couldn't buy today (I put this in the Wish List) and then ask if they have ever considered becoming a Consultant! That we receive a 20% discount on anything we buy out of the catalog, PLUS we receive wonderful products for FREE several times a year, AND we also earn a generous commission each month. I explain that by trying the Pampered Chef out for 3 months could bring them home up to $1800 in commission AND about $900 in FREE product!

If they say no I move on to hosting a show. I ask them if they would like to have their own Cooking show and receive some of the items on their Wish List for FREE or at a discount! I tell them how much their host received! I get this off the Thank You letter in PP.

If they say no I thank them for their time, remind them when their products will arrive and that they will come to Suzy Host!

Hi there! Welcome to the Pampered Chef community. It's great to see new members joining us. Congratulations on starting your Pampered Chef journey and good luck with your Super Starter month! In regards to following up with customers after a catalog show, I personally like to do a combination of both phone and mail. I usually start off with a thank you letter or note, expressing my gratitude for their order and support. I also like to include a special offer or discount code for their next purchase to encourage them to shop with me again. After that, I follow up with a phone call to check in and see if they received their order and if they have any questions or feedback. It's a great way to build a relationship with your customers and also get some valuable feedback for future shows. As for what to say in your thank you letter, just keep it genuine and personal. Thank them for their order, mention any special offers or promotions, and let them know how much you appreciate their support. I'm glad you're enjoying your Pampered Chef business and I wish you all the best in making it a success. Keep up the great work in making your customers feel appreciated!

1. How do I follow up with potential customers after a Pampered Chef catalog show?

Following up with potential customers after a catalog show is essential for maximizing sales and building relationships. One effective way to do this is by sending a personalized email or text message thanking them for attending the show and offering any promotions or incentives that may be available. You can also follow up with a phone call or in-person visit to answer any questions they may have and offer additional product recommendations.

2. What should I include in my follow-up communication with potential customers?

When reaching out to potential customers after a catalog show, be sure to include a friendly and personalized message, along with any relevant information such as upcoming promotions, new products, or special offers. It's also a good idea to include a link to your personal Pampered Chef website or social media pages where they can easily browse and purchase products.

3. How can I encourage customers to host their own Pampered Chef catalog show?

One way to encourage customers to host their own catalog show is by offering them incentives such as free products or discounts. You can also mention the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products and having a fun and convenient way to shop with friends. Be sure to follow up with interested customers and provide them with all the necessary information and resources to host a successful show.

4. What are some creative ways to follow up with customers after a catalog show?

Aside from traditional methods such as email, phone calls, and in-person visits, there are many creative ways to follow up with customers after a catalog show. You can send a personalized thank-you card, host a virtual party or cooking demonstration, or even send a small sample or gift as a token of appreciation. The key is to make your follow-up communication personal and engaging.

5. How can I track and analyze the success of my follow-up efforts?

Tracking and analyzing the success of your follow-up efforts is crucial for improving and refining your approach. You can use tools like customer relationship management (CRM) software or spreadsheets to keep track of your follow-up activities and their outcomes. You can also request feedback from customers or ask them how they heard about your products to gauge the effectiveness of your follow-up methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mmilus