• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Shipping Options for Your Catalog Show | Michelle's Flyer Request

In summary, a Catalog Show Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise and invite guests to a catalog show. It can be obtained by contacting a consultant or through the Pampered Chef website, and can be customized with personal information and special offers. It can also be shared online to reach a wider audience. To effectively use the flyer, include all necessary information, use appealing images, and distribute to a wide audience.
shellskitchen
Hello everyone,
last week i got a flyer off this site that had the shipping prices on the botton and you could include it in your catalog show packet
can anyone help me out
Michelle

Michelle: This is the flyer I send with both my Kitchen Show and Catalog Show Host Packets. I have revised it for the month of September to highlight the Round Up Matching Program. I hope this helps!

Mary

Attachments

• HOW TO CALCULATE ORDERS - Katrina Relief Blurb.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 750
Like the flyer!Nice job, Mary. :)

What is a Catalog Show Flyer?

A Catalog Show Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise and invite guests to a catalog show. It contains information about the products, special offers, and the date and location of the show.

How do I get a Catalog Show Flyer?

You can get a Catalog Show Flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also create your own flyer using our customizable templates.

Can I customize the Catalog Show Flyer?

Yes, you can customize the Catalog Show Flyer with your own contact information, show date and location, and any special offers you may have for your guests. You can also add your own personal touch to make it more unique and eye-catching.

Can I share the Catalog Show Flyer online?

Yes, you can share the Catalog Show Flyer online with your friends and family through social media or email. This is a great way to reach more people and increase attendance at your catalog show.

Are there any tips for using the Catalog Show Flyer effectively?

Yes, make sure to include all the necessary information, such as your contact information, show date and location, and any special offers, in a clear and organized manner. You can also include images of the products to make the flyer more visually appealing. Lastly, be sure to distribute the flyers to a wide audience to maximize attendance at your catalog show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alispcbiz
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
alispcbiz
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • JennLizFran