• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do if my catalog pages are all messed up?

In summary, the catalogs I ordered were missing pages. The pages were missing from 24-33 and then back to 25-32. My guests found the pages and I had no way to fix it.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I ordered 100 catalogs a few weeks ago and at tonight's show I came to find out most of them were missing pages! They go from page 24 straight to page 33 and 34 and then back to 25-32...then to page 29-32, then back to 35-55. What a mess!!! And the worst part was that my guests found this and I had no way to remedy it!

I just sent an email to HO. Hopefully they can ship me out new catalogs ASAP - I have 8 more shows this month!!!

Oh, that's horrible and strange. What's up with that? I would never even think to check my catalogs. Hopefully, you get new ones quickly.

As I put stickers in the catalogs, I have had to toss about 5 or 6. Various problems such as rips, very poorly cut pages, some had print on them that made them look like they had mud spattered on them (it was ink, but still they looked bad) I haven't noticed the pages, but who would until the guest had them?

uh oh. I just received 100 and was going to sticker them tomorrow. I better check them.

I am SO ticked...not just about the embarassment of it all but about the $ I lost in stickers that I have on these catalogs. All my catalogs get my contact-info label on the back PLUS a booking or recruiting sticker on the front. ARGH!!!!!!

I'd call PC if I were you. I called twice today and was helped immediately - no hold times at all. That would likely get your catalog situation taken care of a little more quickly.

baychef said:
As I put stickers in the catalogs, I have had to toss about 5 or 6. Various problems such as rips, very poorly cut pages, some had print on them that made them look like they had mud spattered on them (it was ink, but still they looked bad) I haven't noticed the pages, but who would until the guest had them?
Let HO know. It may have only been a few, but they need to know that they are having issues with whom ever is printing the catalogs.

dannyzmom said:
I am SO ticked...not just about the embarassment of it all but about the $ I lost in stickers that I have on these catalogs. All my catalogs get my contact-info label on the back PLUS a booking or recruiting sticker on the front. ARGH!!!!!!

Okay - semi-hijack (not a total hijack, since you mentioned it first....:D )

BUT - could you post the booking/recruiting stickers you put on your catalogs?

Thanks Carolyn!:love:

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - semi-hijack (not a total hijack, since you mentioned it first....:D )

BUT - could you post the booking/recruiting stickers you put on your catalogs?

Thanks Carolyn!:love:

I use various ones from The Booster and Sticking to Business.

I have a remaining box of 100 about1/2 are used, I better go check! Thanks for calling it to our attn!

I just spoke to HO and went through my other packages of catalogs - there were a bunch in each of two more packages and then one package was perfectly fine. They are sending me a postage paid label so I can send back one of the mis-assembled ones for them to see.
They are shipping the new ones to me today - so I won't get them til Tuesday. That's a bummer as I have a show tomorrow and another on Tuesday. But tomorrow's show is only expecting 7 (which means 4), so I should be fine...and hopefully the order will arrive early enough on Tuesday that I will have time to sticker them before I head out the door to my show.

I remember hearing about this earlier in the season - maybe it was Beth who had the problem? I just got 100 catalogs - I hate the thought of going through them to check....ugh!

This has happened to a few other Consultants that I have talked to, including me. HO was pretty good about it and sent out new ones immediately. Good luck!

stefani2 said:
This has happened to a few other Consultants that I have talked to, including me. HO was pretty good about it and sent out new ones immediately. Good luck!

Did it happen to you THIS season? This is the first time I have had this happen to me this season - it has happened in seasons passed...but geez...it's May already - I thought I was in the clear! LOL

dannyzmom said:
I ordered 100 catalogs a few weeks ago and at tonight's show I came to find out most of them were missing pages! They go from page 24 straight to page 33 and 34 and then back to 25-32...then to page 29-32, then back to 35-55. What a mess!!! And the worst part was that my guests found this and I had no way to remedy it!

I just sent an email to HO. Hopefully they can ship me out new catalogs ASAP - I have 8 more shows this month!!!

Didn't Becky (or someone else) have that same issue last month with her catalogs? When HO was called, they made it sound like it was her fault...

Kitchen Diva said:
Didn't Becky (or someone else) have that same issue last month with her catalogs? When HO was called, they made it sound like it was her fault...

Becky's fault that the catalogs were mis-assembled?? Haha!
I had them send me a prepaid label so I could send back one of the jumbled ones so they could see...
...so they could see that Becky came over and messed up my catalogs - LOL

dannyzmom said:
Becky's fault that the catalogs were mis-assembled?? Haha!
I had them send me a prepaid label so I could send back one of the jumbled ones so they could see...
...so they could see that Becky came over and messed up my catalogs - LOL

You are too funny. No I think HO tried to say that she did something to the catalogs which caused the pages in the middle to fall out. However thanks for your humorous take on this situation! :) LOL Yer a big goofball!:D ;)

1. Why are the catalog pages all messed up?

There could be a few reasons for this issue. It could be due to a printing error, a damaged catalog during shipping, or a technical issue with the online version. We apologize for any inconvenience and will do our best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

2. Can I still place an order if the catalog pages are messed up?

Yes, you can still place an order with us. You can either place your order online or contact our customer service team for assistance. Our representatives will be happy to help you find the products you are interested in, even if the catalog pages are not displaying correctly.

3. Will the messed up catalog pages affect my order?

No, your order will not be affected by the catalog pages being messed up. Our system will still process your order correctly, and you will receive the products you selected.

4. How can I get a replacement for the messed up catalog pages?

If you received a damaged or incorrect catalog, please contact our customer service team. They will assist you in getting a replacement catalog or provide you with a digital version of the catalog.

5. Is there a way to view the catalog online instead of using the physical copy?

Yes, you can view our catalog online by visiting our website. You can also download a digital copy of the catalog for your convenience. If you prefer a physical copy, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies