• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order New Fall/Winter Catalogs - 100 Set - Help Needed!

In summary, there are 100 catalogs in each set of the New Fall/Winter Catalogs. To place an order, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. There is a discount for ordering multiple sets and you can customize the catalogs with your contact information for an additional fee. The catalogs will be available for purchase on September 1st, but you can place your order now to receive them as soon as they are available.
nicki25
Silver Member
I can't find my supply order form and need to order catalogs today. Can anyone tell me the number for the new fall/winter catalogs. I want to order the set of 100. Thanks!!

I don't know off the top of my head but I never use the form when placing a supply order. I just click the magnifying glass next to where you put the item number and search that way.

It's easy to find on P3. Just click on the magnifying glass and then write in catalog in the field at the top. They'll show up. Or you can scroll down the list or change the list to have it alphabetical or by price so find it quickly.

I don't know the numbers of anything. I use that screen all the time and it's very quick.

Yes, use the magnifying glass. I have never entered numbers from the form or tried to remember them.

Also, once you choose the magnifying glass, you can sort by price, etc. by clicking on the header. This helps me find the pantry items as they are grouped in the same price...rubs are all the same price, seasonings, etc.

Thanks so much. I didn't know you could do that on P3. Just found them and ordered them. Have a great day!!

Makes it really useful when closing a show over the phone and all the host gives you is product names!

you can also download the form behind CC

1. How many catalogs come in each set?

There are 100 catalogs in each set of our New Fall/Winter Catalogs.

2. How do I place an order for the catalogs?

You can place an order for our New Fall/Winter Catalogs by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and selecting the "Order New Fall/Winter Catalogs" option.

3. Is there a discount for ordering multiple sets of catalogs?

Yes, there is a discount for ordering multiple sets of our New Fall/Winter Catalogs. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I customize the catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, you can customize the catalogs with your contact information by adding your personalization details when placing your order. There may be an additional fee for this service.

5. When will the catalogs be available for purchase?

The New Fall/Winter Catalogs will be available for purchase starting on September 1st. You can place your order now to ensure you receive them as soon as they are available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LilBit'sMomma
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • carolinakitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • melindagilbert