1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Catalog number

1. nicki25

nicki25 Advanced Member Silver Member

I can't find my supply order form and need to order catalogs today. Can anyone tell me the number for the new fall/winter catalogs. I want to order the set of 100. Thanks!!

Oct 9, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I don't know off the top of my head but I never use the form when placing a supply order. I just click the magnifying glass next to where you put the item number and search that way.

Oct 9, 2009
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

It's easy to find on P3. Just click on the magnifying glass and then write in catalog in the field at the top. They'll show up. Or you can scroll down the list or change the list to have it alphabetical or by price so find it quickly.

I don't know the numbers of anything. I use that screen all the time and it's very quick.

Oct 9, 2009
  4. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Yes, use the magnifying glass. I have never entered numbers from the form or tried to remember them.

Also, once you choose the magnifying glass, you can sort by price, etc. by clicking on the header. This helps me find the pantry items as they are grouped in the same price...rubs are all the same price, seasonings, etc.

Oct 9, 2009
  5. nicki25

nicki25 Advanced Member Silver Member

Thanks so much. I didn't know you could do that on P3. Just found them and ordered them. Have a great day!!

Oct 9, 2009
  6. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Makes it really useful when closing a show over the phone and all the host gives you is product names!

Oct 9, 2009
  7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

you can also download the form behind CC

Oct 9, 2009
Have something to add?